- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 606454, 7 pages
On a New Class of Antiperiodic Fractional Boundary Value Problems
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Departamento de Análisis Matemático, Facultad de Matemáticas, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Received 9 October 2012; Accepted 6 February 2013
Academic Editor: Ağacık Zafer
Copyright © 2013 Bashir Ahmad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xi Fu, “Existence results for fractional differential equations with three-point boundary conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Bashir Ahmad, Ahmed Alsaedi, Sayyedeh Nazemi, and Shahram Rezapour, “Some existence theorems for fractional integro-differential equations and inclusions with initial and non-separated boundary conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 249, 2014.