- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 608943, 8 pages
An Efficient Approach for Fractional Harry Dym Equation by Using Sumudu Transform
1Department of Mathematics, JaganNath Gupta Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302022, India
2Department of Mathematics, JaganNath University, Village-Rampura, Tehsil-Chaksu, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303901, India
3Department of Mathematics and Institute for Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 13 March 2013; Accepted 22 April 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2013 Devendra Kumar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kamel Al-Khaled, and Marwan Alquran, “An approximate solution for a fractional model of generalized Harry Dym equation,” Mathematical Sciences, 2015.
- Mahmoud S Rawashdeh, and Hadeel Al-Jammal, “New approximate solutions to fractional nonlinear systems of partial differential equations using the FNDM,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2016, no. 1, 2016.
- Mahmoud S. Rawashdeh, “The fractional natural decomposition method: theories and applications,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2016.