- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 617010, 9 pages
New Iterative Method: An Application for Solving Fractional Physical Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Tanta University, Tanta 31527, Egypt
Received 12 September 2012; Accepted 7 March 2013
Academic Editor: Soon Y. Chung
Copyright © 2013 A. A. Hemeda. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D. Baleanu, A. H. Bhrawy, and T. M. Taha, “Two Efficient Generalized Laguerre Spectral Algorithms for Fractional Initial Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- A. A. Hemeda, “Solution of Fractional Partial Differential Equations in Fluid Mechanics by Extension of Some Iterative Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Neda Khodabakhshi, S. Mansour Vaezpour, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Numerical solutions of the initial value problem for fractional differential equations by modification of the Adomian decomposition method,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 382–400, 2014.
- A. A. Hemeda, “Modified Homotopy Perturbation Method for Solving Fractional Differential Equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Mohamed S. Al-luhaibi, “New Iterative Method for Fractional Gas Dynamics and Coupled Burger’s Equations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- A. A. Hemeda, and E. E. Eladdad, “Iterative Methods for Solving the Fractional Form of Unsteady Axisymmetric Squeezing Fluid Flow with Slip and No-Slip Boundaries,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2016, pp. 1–11, 2016.