- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 681862, 6 pages
Optimal Control Problem for Switched System with the Nonsmooth Cost Functional
1Department of Mathematics, Yasar University, 35100 İzmir, Turkey
2Department of Business Administration, Cologne University, 50931 Cologne, Germany
Received 2 July 2013; Revised 15 August 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Nazim Idrisoglu Mahmudov
Copyright © 2013 Shahlar Meherrem and Rufan Akbarov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. J. Antsaklis and A. Nerode, “Special issue on hybrid system,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 540–554, 1998.
- A. Bensoussan and J. L. Menaldi, “Hybrid control and dynamic programming,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 395–442, 1997.
- S. F. Maharramov, “Necessary optimality conditions for switching control problems,” Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 47–55, 2010.
- V. Boltyanski, “The maximum principle for variable structure systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 77, no. 17, pp. 1445–1451, 2004.
- S. F. Magerramov and K. B. Mansimov, “Optimization of a class of discrete step control systems,” Zhurnal Vychislitel'noi Matematiki i Matematicheskoi Fiziki, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 360–366, 2001.
- R. M. Caravello and B. Piccoli, “Hybrid necessary principle,” in Proceedings of the 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 723–728, 2002.
- S. F. Maharramov, “Optimality condition of a nonsmooth switching control system,” Automotic Control and Computer Science, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 94–101, 2008.
- V. F. Demyanov and V. A. Roshchina, “Constrained optimality conditions in terms of proper and adjoint exhausters,” Applied and Computational Mathematics, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 114–124, 2005.
- V. F. Demyanov and V. Roshchina, “Exhausters and subdifferentials in non-smooth analysis,” Optimization, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 41–56, 2008.
- V. F. Demyanov and V. A. Roshchina, “Exhausters, optimality conditions and related problems,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 40, no. 1–3, pp. 71–85, 2008.
- F. Tröltzsch, Optimal Control of Partial Differential Equations, Theory, Methods and Applications, American Mathematical Society, 2010.
- B. S. Mordukhovich, Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation I: Basic Theory, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2006.
- B. S. Mordukhovich, Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation, II: Applications, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2006.