- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 735128, 10 pages
A Numerical Method for Fuzzy Differential Equations and Hybrid Fuzzy Differential Equations
1Islamic Azad University, Shabestar Branch, Shabestar 5381637181, Iran
2Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Tabriz, Tabriz 5166616471, Iran
3Mathematics Department, Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences, Zanjan 45137-66731, Iran
4Departamento de Análisis Matemático, Facultad de Matemáticas, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela (USC), 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
5Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 12 June 2013; Accepted 28 August 2013
Academic Editor: Marcia Federson
Copyright © 2013 K. Ivaz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Smita Tapaswini, and S. Chakraverty, “Non-probabilistic uncertainty analysis of forest fire model by solving fuzzy hyperbolic reaction–diffusion equation,” Fire Safety Journal, 2014.
- George Tsakiris, and Mike Spiliotis, “Embankment dam break: Uncertainty of outflow based on fuzzy representation of breach formation parameters,” Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 2365–2378, 2014.
- Xiuling Yin, and Yanqin Liu, “Symplectic Schemes for Linear Stochastic Schrödinger Equations with Variable Coefficients,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Qianhong Zhang, Jingzhong Liu, and Zhenguo Luo, “Dynamical behavior of a third-order rational fuzzy difference equation,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Qianhong Zhang, Jingzhong Liu, and Zhenguo Luo, “Dynamical behavior of a third-order rational fuzzy difference equation,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2015.
- T. Allahviranloo, and M. Chehlabi, “Solving fuzzy differential equations based on the length function properties,” Soft Computing, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 307–320, 2015.