- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 741278, 12 pages
Fast Spectral Collocation Method for Solving Nonlinear Time-Delayed Burgers-Type Equations with Positive Power Terms
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Beni-Suef University, Beni Suef 62511, Egypt
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Um-Al-Qurah University, Makkah 21955, Saudi Arabia
Received 20 January 2013; Revised 6 June 2013; Accepted 6 June 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2013 A. H. Bhrawy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “Approximate Solutions of Fisher's Type Equations with Variable Coefficients,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Ali H. Bhrawy, Mohamed A. Abdelkawy, and Fouad Mallawi, “An accurate Chebyshev pseudospectral scheme for multi-dimensional parabolic problems with time delays,” Boundary Value Problems, 2015.