- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 765020, 12 pages
On the Dirichlet Problem for the Stokes System in Multiply Connected Domains
Department of Mathematics, Computer Science and Economics, University of Basilicata, Viale dell'Ateneo Lucano 10, 85100 Potenza, Italy
Received 24 April 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Chun-Lei Tang
Copyright © 2013 Alberto Cialdea et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Cialdea, E. Dolce, A. Malaspina, and V. Nanni, “On An Integral Equation Of The First Kind Arising In The Theory Of Cosserat,” International Journal of Mathematics, vol. 24, no. 05, pp. 1350037, 2013.
- A. Cialdea, T. Dolce, V. Leonessa, and A. Malaspina, “New Integral Representations In The Linear Theory Of Viscoelastic Materials With Voids,” Publications de L Institut Mathematique-Beograd, vol. 96, no. 110, pp. 49–65, 2014.
- Alberto Cialdea, Emanuela Dolce, and Angelica Malaspina, “A complement to potential theory in the Cosserat elasticity,” Mathematical Methods In The Applied Sciences, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 537–547, 2015.
- Alberto Cialdea, Vita Leonessa, and Angelica Malaspina, “The Dirichlet Problem for Second-Order Divergence Form Elliptic Operators with Variable Coefficients: The Simple Layer Potential Ansatz,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.