- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 792308, 9 pages
A SIRS Epidemic Model Incorporating Media Coverage with Random Perturbation
College of Physics and Electronic Information Engineering, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou 325035, China
Received 21 June 2013; Accepted 5 September 2013
Academic Editor: Yong Ren
Copyright © 2013 Wenbin Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Liyan Wang, Huilin Huang, Ancha Xu, and Weiming Wang, “Stochastic Extinction in an SIRS Epidemic Model Incorporating Media Coverage,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Huitao Zhao, Yiping Lin, and Yunxian Dai, “An SIRS Epidemic Model Incorporating Media Coverage with Time Delay,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Lixia Zuo, and Maoxing Liu, “Effect of Awareness Programs on the Epidemic Outbreaks with Time Delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Wenbin Liu, and Qiben Zheng, “A stochastic SIS epidemic model incorporating media coverage in a two patch setting,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 262, pp. 160–168, 2015.
- David Greenhalgh, Sourav Rana, Sudip Samanta, Tridip Sardar, Sabyasachi Bhattacharya, and Joydev Chattopadhyay, “Awareness programs control infectious disease – Multiple delay induced mathematical model,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 251, pp. 539–563, 2015.
- Lixia Zuo, Maoxing Liu, and Jinqiang Wang, “The Impact of Awareness Programs with Recruitment and Delay on the Spread of an Epidemic,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Maoxing Liu, Yuting Chang, and Lixia Zuo, “Modelling the Impact of Media in Controlling the Diseases with a Piecewise Transmission Rate,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2016, pp. 1–6, 2016.