- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 906972, 10 pages
Lazer-Leach Type Conditions on Periodic Solutions of Liénard Equation with a Deviating Argument at Resonance
School of Mathematical Sciences, Capital Normal University, Beijing 100048, China
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 15 April 2013
Academic Editor: Wing-Sum Cheung
Copyright © 2013 Zaihong Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Huang and Z. Xiang, “On the existence of 2 periodic solutions of Duffing type equation ,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 39, pp. 201–203, 1994 (Chinese).
- W. G. Ge, “On the existence of harmonic solutions of Liénard systems,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 183–190, 1991.
- B. Liu and L. Huang, “Existence and uniqueness of periodic solutions for a kind of Liénard equation with a deviating argument,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 56–62, 2008.
- T. A. Burton and B. Zhang, “Boundedness, periodicity, and convergence of solutions in a retarded Liénard equation,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 165, pp. 351–368, 1993.
- S. Ma, Z. Wang, and J. Yu, “An abstract existence theorem at resonance and its applications,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 145, no. 2, pp. 274–294, 1998.
- R. K. Nagle and M. E. Parrott, “Bounded perturbations with multiple delays of forced harmonic oscillators at resonance,” Differential and Integral Equations, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 1407–1418, 1992.
- S. Lu and W. Ge, “Periodic solutions for a kind of Liénard equation with a deviating argument,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 289, no. 1, pp. 231–243, 2004.
- B. Liu, “Boundedness in nonlinear oscillations at resonance,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 153, no. 1, pp. 142–174, 1999.
- A. C. Lazer and D. E. Leach, “Bounded perturbations of forced harmonic oscillators at resonance,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 82, pp. 49–68, 1969.
- A. Capietto and Z. Wang, “Periodic solutions of Liénard equations at resonance,” Differential and Integral Equations, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 605–624, 2003.
- R. E. Gaines and J. L. Mawhin, Coincidence Degree, and Nonlinear Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1977.
- D. Guo, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Shandong science and technology press, 2002.