- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 942831, 8 pages
Bifurcation of Positive Solutions for a Class of Boundary Value Problems of Fractional Differential Inclusions
Department of Mathematics, Shandong Normal University, Jinan 250014, China
Received 11 January 2013; Revised 27 February 2013; Accepted 4 March 2013
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2013 Yansheng Liu and Huimin Yu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yansheng Liu, “Positive Solutions Using Bifurcation Techniques for Boundary Value Problems of Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Li Peng, and Yong Zhou, “Bifurcation from interval and positive solutions of the three-point boundary value problem for fractional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2014.
- Xiangshan Kong, Haitao Li, Shulan Qin, and Hongxin Zhao, “Bifurcation of positive solutions for a three-point boundary-value problem of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, 2016.