- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 953406, 6 pages
Information Propagation in Online Social Network Based on Human Dynamics
1School of Economics and Management, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing 100876, China
2Department of Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287, USA
3Department of Applied Mathematics, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Shanghai 200433, China
Received 16 January 2013; Revised 10 April 2013; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editor: Bo Shen
Copyright © 2013 Qiang Yan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yan Lin, Huaxian Li, Xueqiao Liu, and Suohai Fan, “Hot Topic Propagation Model and Opinion Leader Identifying Model in Microblog Network,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Songling Fu, Ligang He, Xiangke Liao, Kenli Li, and Chenlin Huang, “Analyzing the Impact of Storage Shortage on Data Availability in Decentralized Online Social Networks,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Qiang Su, Jiajia Huang, and Xiande Zhao, “An information propagation model considering incomplete reading behavior in microblog,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 419, pp. 55–63, 2015.
- Zhiting Lin, Xiaoqing Wu, Dongyue He, Qiang Zhu, and Jixiang Ni, “Analyzing and modeling heterogeneous behavior,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2016.