- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 975461, 5 pages
Controllability of Linear Discrete-Time Systems with Both Delayed States and Delayed Inputs
1Department of Mathematics and Physics, Beijing Institute of Petrochemical Technology, Beijing 102617, China
2State Key Laboratory for Turbulence and Complex Systems, College of Engineering, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
3School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, East China Jiaotong University, Nanchang 330013, China
4School of Electric and Information Engineering, Guangxi University of Science and Technology, Liuzhou 545006, China
Received 29 November 2012; Accepted 31 January 2013
Academic Editor: Valery Y. Glizer
Copyright © 2013 Hong Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hai Zhang, Jinde Cao, and Wei Jiang, “Controllability Criteria for Linear Fractional Differential Systems with State Delay and Impulses,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Ailing Qi, Xuewei Ju, Qing Zhang, and Zengqiang Chen, “Structural Controllability of Discrete-Time Linear Control Systems with Time-Delay: A Delay Node Inserting Approach,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2016, pp. 1–9, 2016.