- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 979832, 11 pages
Perturbation Analysis of the Nonlinear Matrix Equation
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Shandong University, Weihai 264209, China
Received 15 March 2013; Accepted 7 May 2013
Academic Editor: Vejdi I. Hasanov
Copyright © 2013 Jing Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Maher Berzig, and Erdal Karapınar, “Comment on “Perturbation Analysis of the Nonlinear Matrix Equation ”,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–2, 2013.
- Jing Li, and Yuhai Zhang, “Notes on the Hermitian Positive Definite Solutions of a Matrix Equation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.