- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 857521, 5 pages
Improved Cross Entropy Algorithm for the Optimum of Charge Planning Problem
School of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan 250061, China
Received 14 March 2014; Accepted 13 June 2014; Published 1 July 2014
Academic Editor: Qi-Ru Wang
Copyright © 2014 Fan Yang and Qiqiang Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. S. Lee, S. S. Murthy, S. W. Haider, and D. V. Morse, “Primary production scheduling at steelmaking industries,” IBM Journal of Research and Development, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 231–252, 1996.
- L. X. Tang, Z. H. Yang, and M. G. Wang, “Model and algorithm of furnace charge plan for steelmaking-continuous casting production scheduling,” Journal of Northeastern University (Natural Science), vol. 17, pp. 440–445, 1996.
- L. Tang and S. Jiang, “The charge batching planning problem in steelmaking process using lagrangian relaxation algorithm,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 48, no. 16, pp. 7780–7787, 2009.
- H. Dong, M. Huang, W. H. Ip, and X. Wang, “On the integrated charge planning with flexible jobs in primary steelmaking processes,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 48, no. 21, pp. 6499–6535, 2010.
- Y. Xue, D. Zheng, and Q. Yang, “Optimum charge plan of steelmaking continuous casting based on the modified discrete particle swarm optimization algorithm,” Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 1509–1517, 2011.
- C. Wang, Q. Liu, Q. Y. Li, B. Wang, F. M. Xie, and B. L. Wang, “Optimal charge plan model for steelmaking based on modified partheno-genetic algorithm,” Control Theory and Applications, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 734–741, 2013.
- R. Rubinstein, “The cross-entropy method for combinatorial and continuous optimization,” Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 127–190, 1999.
- P. de Boer, D. P. Kroese, and S. Mannor, “A tutorial on the cross-entropy method,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 134, pp. 19–67, 2005.
- K. Chepuri and T. Homem-de-Mello, “Solving the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands using the cross-entropy method,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 134, pp. 153–181, 2005.
- G. Alon, D. P. Kroese, T. Raviv, and R. Y. Rubinstein, “Application of the cross-entropy method to the buffer allocation problem in a simulation-based environment,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 134, pp. 137–151, 2005.
- R. Y. Rubinstein, “Cross-entropy and rare events for maximal cut and partition problems,” ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 27–53, 2002.