- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 872158, 11 pages
Finite-Time -Gain Control for Positive Switched Systems with Time-Varying Delay via Delta Operator Approach
1School of Automation, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 21 November 2013; Accepted 14 December 2013; Published 23 January 2014
Academic Editor: Hui Zhang
Copyright © 2014 Shuo Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xueying Shao, Qing Lu, Hamid Reza Karimi, and Jin Zhu, “New Results on Passivity Analysis for Uncertain Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Xi Ding, Zhengrong Xiang, and Chunyu Yang, “Robust Stabilization and Disturbance Rejection of Positive Systems with Time-Varying Delays and Actuator Saturation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Jun Cheng, Shiqiang Chen, Zhijun Liu, Hailing Wang, and Jin Li, “Robust finite-time sampled-data control of linear systems subject to random occurring delays and its application to Four-Tank system,” Applied Mathematics And Computation, vol. 281, pp. 55–76, 2016.