- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Bioinformatics
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 103839, 3 pages
iFlow: A Graphical User Interface for Flow Cytometry Tools in Bioconductor
Program in Computational Biology, Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue N M2-B876, P.O. Box 19024, Seattle, WA 98109-1024, USA
Received 3 April 2009; Accepted 10 August 2009
Academic Editor: George Luta
Copyright © 2009 Kyongryun Lee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J Paul Robinson, Bartek Rajwa, Valery Patsekin, and Vincent Jo Davisson, “Computational analysis of high-throughput flow cytometry data,” Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 679–693, 2012.
- Christin Koch, Ingo Fetzer, Hauke Harms, and Susann Müller, “CHIC-an automated approach for the detection of dynamic variations in complex microbial communities,” Cytometry Part A, 2013.
- Nolwenn Le Meur, “Computational methods for evaluation of cell-based data assessment—Bioconductor,” Current Opinion in Biotechnology, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 105–111, 2013.
- Jonathan R Karr, Harendra Guturu, Edward Y Chen, Stuart L Blair, Jonathan M Irish, Nikesh Kotecha, and Markus W Covert, “NetworkPainter: dynamic intracellular pathway animation in Cytobank,” BMC Bioinformatics, vol. 16, no. 1, 2015.
- Ioannis K. Moutsatsos, and Christian N. Parker, “Recent advances in quantitative high throughput and high content data analysis,” Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery, pp. 1–9, 2016.