- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 525494, 5 pages
Analyzing Ferroresonance Phenomena in Power Transformers Including Zinc Oxide Arrester and Neutral Resistance Effect
1Electrical Engineering Department, Islamic Azad University, Takestan Branch, Takestan, Ghazvin 1995755681, Iran
2Electrical Engineering Department, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Received 19 April 2012; Accepted 25 June 2012
Academic Editor: F. Morabito
Copyright © 2012 Hamid Radmanesh and Fathi Seyed Hamid. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Mozaffari, S. Henchel, and A. C. Soudack, “Chaotic ferroresonance in power transformers,” IEE Proceedings—Generation, Transmission and Distribution, vol. 142, no. 3, pp. 247–250, 1995.
- D. A. N. Jacobson, P. W. Lehn, and R. W. Menzies, “Stability domain calculations of period-1 ferroresonance in a nonlinear resonant circuit,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 865–871, 2002.
- M. Graovac, R. Iravani, X. Wang, and R. D. McTaggart, “Fast ferroresonance suppression of coupling capacitor voltage transformers,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 158–163, 2003.
- G. Gokmen and K. Tuncalp, “The Design of a hall effect current transformer and examination of the linearity with real time parameter estimation,” Electronics and Electrical Engineering, no. 5(101), pp. 3–8, 2010.
- K. Pukėnas, “Blind separation of noisy pseudo periodic chaotic signals,” Electronics and Electrical Engineering, no. 3(91), pp. 31–34, 2009.
- C. Charalambous, Z. D. Wang, M. Osborne, and P. Jarman, “Sensitivity studies on power transformer ferroresonance of a 400 kV double circuit,” IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 159–166, 2008.
- Y. Li, W. Shi, and F. Li, “Novel analytical solution to fundamental ferroresonance—Part I: power frequency excitation characteristic,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 788–793, 2006.
- G. Mokryani and M.-R. Haghifam, “Application of wavelet transform and MLP neural network for Ferroresonance identification,” in Proceedings of IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting—Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 1–6, Pittsburgh, Pa, USA, July 2008.
- A. Rezaei-Zare, R. Iravani, and M. Sanaye-Pasand, “Impacts of transformer core hysteresis formation on stability domain of ferroresonance modes,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 177–186, 2009.
- P. Rafajdus, P. Braciník, and V. Hrabovcová, “The current transformer parameters investigation and simulations,” Electronics and Electrical Engineering, no. 4(100), pp. 29–32, 2010.
- H. Radmanesh, G. B. Gharehpetian, and H. Fathi, “Ferroresonance of power transformers considering non-linear core losses and metal oxide surge arrester effects,” Electric Power Components and Systems, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 463–479, 2012.