- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 652391, 13 pages
Multiobjective Optimization of Irreversible Thermal Engine Using Mutable Smart Bee Algorithm
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Babol University of Technology, P.O. Box 484, Babol, Iran
Received 13 July 2011; Revised 6 October 2011; Accepted 14 November 2011
Academic Editor: Chuan-Kang Ting
Copyright © 2012 M. Gorji-Bandpy and A. Mozaffari. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmad Mozaffari, Mofid Gorji-Bandpy, Pendar Samadian, Rouzbeh Rastgar, and Alireza Rezania Kolaei, “Comprehensive preference optimization of an irreversible thermal engine using pareto based mutable smart bee algorithm and generalized regression neural network,” Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, vol. 9, pp. 90–103, 2013.
- A. Goudarzi, A. Mozaffari, P. Samadian, A. Rezania, and L. A. Rosendahl, “Intelligent design of waste heat recovery systems using thermoelectric generators and optimization tools,” Meccanica, 2014.