- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 983515, 10 pages
Smartphone Homecare Monitoring of Hearts
1Department of Biomedical Engineering, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC 20064, USA
2Trident Systems Inc., Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
3Department of Electronic Engineering, Hallym University, Chunsheon-si, Gangwon-do 200-702, Republic of Korea
4BriarTek Incorporated, Alexandria, VA 22035, USA
5OMRON Corp., 9-1 Kizugawadai, Kizugawa-city, Kyoto 619-0283, Japan
6Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Hyogo, 2167 Shosha Himeji, Hyogo 671-2280, Japan
Received 25 May 2012; Accepted 21 October 2012
Academic Editor: Soo-Young Lee
Copyright © 2013 Harold Szu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. A. Snellen, Willem Einthoven (1860–1927) Father of Electrocardiography, Life and Work, Ancestors and Contemporaries, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1995.
- F. N. Wilson, F. D. Johnston, A. G. Macleod, and P. S. Barker, “Electrocardiograms that represent the potential variations of a single electrode,” American Heart Journal, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 447–458, 1934.
- T. H. . Sander, J. Preusser, R. Mhaskar, J. Kitching, L. Trahms, and S. Knappe, “Magnetoencephalography with a chip-scale atomic magnetometer,” Biomedical Optics Express, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 981–990, 2012.
- H. Szu, C. Hsu, J. Jenkins, J. Willey, and J. Landa, “Capture significant events with neural networks,” Neural Networks, vol. 29-30, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- K. . Autumn, S. T. Hsieh, D. M. Dudek, J. Chen, C. Chitaphan, and R. J. Full, “Dynamics of geckos running vertically,” The Journal of Experimental Biology, vol. 209, no. 2, pp. 260–272, 2006.
- S. Knappe, T. H. Sander, O. Kosch, F. Wiekhorst, J. Kitching, and L. Trahms, “Cross-validation of microfabricated atomic magnetometers with superconducting quantum interference devices for biomagnetic applications,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 97, no. 13, Article ID 133703, 2010.
- W. C. Griffith, S. Knappe, and J. Kitching, “Femtotesla atomic magnetometry in a microfabricated vapor cell,” Optics Express, vol. 18, no. 26, pp. 27167–27172, 2010.