- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 286325, 5 pages
Thermodynamic, Electromagnetic, and Lattice Properties of Antiperovskite Mn3SbN
1International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics (WPI-MANA), National Institute for Materials Science, 1-1 Namiki, Ibaraki, Tsukuba 305-0044, Japan
2Superconducting Properties Unit, National Institute for Materials Science, 1-1 Namiki, Ibaraki, Tsukuba 305-0044, Japan
3Materials Processing Unit, National Institute for Materials Science, 1-1 Namiki, Ibaraki, Tsukuba 305-0044, Japan
4Graduate School of Chemical Sciences and Engineering, Hokkaido University, Hokkaido, Sapporo 060-0810, Japan
5Department of Physics, Center for Condensed Matter and Materials Physics, Beihang University, Beijing, Haidian 100191, China
Received 1 October 2012; Revised 4 December 2012; Accepted 5 December 2012
Academic Editor: Y. Sun
Copyright © 2013 Ying Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. W. Wiener and J. A. Berger, “Structure and magnetic properties of some transition metal nitrides,” Transactions of the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers, vol. 203, pp. 360–368, 1955.
- Y. Sun, Y. C. Wen, L. H. Chu, M. Nie, and C. Wang, “Abnormal thermal expansion in anti-perovskite manganese nitride,” Journal of the Chinese Ceramic Society, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 73–77, 2009.
- B. S. Wang, P. Tong, Y. P. Sun et al., “Large magnetic entropy change near room temperature in antiperovskite SnCMn3,” Environment People Law, vol. 85, no. 4, Article ID 47004, 2009.
- R. Huang, L. Li, F. Cai, X. Xu, and L. Qian, “Low-temperature negative thermal expansion of the antiperovskite manganese nitride Mn3CuN codoped with Ge and Si,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 93, no. 8, Article ID 081902, 3 pages, 2008.
- K. Kamishima, T. Goto, H. Nakagawa et al., “Giant magnetoresistance in the intermetallic compound Mn3GaC,” Physical Review B, vol. 63, no. 2, Article ID 024426, 3 pages, 2001.
- S. Iikubo, K. Kodama, K. Takenaka, H. Takagi, M. Takigawa, and S. Shamoto, “Local lattice distortion in the giant negative thermal expansion material Mn3Cu1−xGexN,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 101, no. 20, Article ID 205901, 4 pages, 2008.
- Y. Sun, C. Wang, Y. C. Wen, K. G. Zhu, and J. T. Zhao, “Lattice contraction and magnetic and electronic transport properties of Mn3Zn1−xGexN,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 91, Article ID 231913, 3 pages, 2007.
- K. Asano, K. Koyama, and K. Takenaka, “Magnetostriction in Mn3CuN,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 92, no. 16, Article ID 161909, 3 pages, 2008.
- T. Shimizu, T. Shibayama, K. Asano, and K. Takenaka, “Giant magnetostriction in tetragonally distorted antiperovskite manganese nitrides,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 111, Article ID 07A903, 3 pages, 2012.
- E. O. Chi, W. S. Kim, and N. H. Hur, “Nearly zero temperature coefficient of resistivity in antiperovskite compound CuNMn3,” Solid State Communications, vol. 120, no. 7-8, pp. 307–310, 2001.
- Y. Sun, C. Wang, L. Chu, Y. Wen, M. Nie, and F. Liu, “Low temperature coefficient of resistivity induced by magnetic transition and lattice contraction in Mn3NiN compound,” Scripta Materialia, vol. 62, no. 9, pp. 686–689, 2010.
- K. Takenaka and H. Takagi, “Giant negative thermal expansion in Ge-doped anti-perovskite manganese nitrides,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 87, no. 26, Article ID 261902, 3 pages, 2005.
- Y. Sun, C. Wang, Q. Z. Huang et al., “Neutron diffraction study of unusual phase separation in the antiperovskite nitride Mn3ZnN,” Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 51, no. 13, pp. 7232–7236, 2012.
- Y. S. Sun, Y. F. Guo, X. X. Wang, et al., “Resistive switching phenomenon driven by antiferromagnetic phase separation in an antiperovskite nitride Mn3ZnN,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 100, Article ID 161907, 4 pages, 2012.
- C. Wang, L. H. Chu, Q. R. Yao, et al., “Tuning the range, magnitude, and sign of the thermal expansion in intermetallic Mn3(Zn, M)xN (M = Ag, Ge),” Physical Review B, vol. 85, Article ID 220103, 5 pages, 2012.
- B. Song, J. Jian, H. Bao et al., “Observation of spin-glass behavior in antiperovskite Mn3GaN,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 92, no. 19, Article ID 192511, 3 pages, 2008.
- P. Lukashev, R. F. Sabirianov, and K. Belashchenko, “Theory of the piezomagnetic effect in Mn-based antiperovskites,” Physical Review B, vol. 78, no. 18, Article ID 184414, 5 pages, 2008.
- F. Izumi and K. Momma, “Three-dimensional visualization in powder diffraction,” Solid State Phenomena, vol. 130, pp. 15–20, 2007.
- D. Fruchart and E. F. Bertaut, “Magnetic studies of the metallic perovskite-type compounds of manganese,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 781–791, 1978.
- J. García, J. Bartolomé, D. González, R. Navarro, and D. Fruchart, “Thermophysical properties of the intermetallic Mn3MN perovskites II. Heat capacity of manganese zinc nitride: Mn3ZnN and manganese gallium nitride: Mn3GaN,” The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 1041–1057, 1983.
- M. H. Phan and S. C. Yu, “Review of the magnetocaloric effect in manganite materials,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 308, no. 2, pp. 325–340, 2007.
- A. Fujita, S. Fujieda, Y. Hasegawa, and K. Fukamichi, “Itinerant-electron metamagnetic transition and large magnetocaloric effects in La(FexSi1−x)13 compounds and their hydrides,” Physical Review B, vol. 67, no. 10, Article ID 104416, 2003.
- J. P. Jardin and J. Labbe, “Phase transitions and band structure in metallic perovskites (carbides and nitrides),” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 46, pp. 275–293, 1983.