- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 702681, 21 pages
The Effects of MHD Flow and Heat Transfer for the UCM Fluid over a Stretching Surface in Presence of Thermal Radiation
1Department of Mathematics, Gulbarga University, Karnataka, Gulbarga 585 106, India
2Department of Mathematics, Walchand Institute of Technology, Maharashtra, Solapur 413006, India
3Department of Mathematics, Swamy Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Andra Pradesh, Secunderabad 500 003, India
Received 10 March 2012; Revised 2 August 2012; Accepted 4 August 2012
Academic Editor: Ricardo Weder
Copyright © 2012 M. Subhas Abel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- N. S. Akbar, S. Nadeem, R. Ul Haq, and Z. H. Khan, “Numerical solutions of Magnetohydrodynamic boundary layer flow of tangent hyperbolic fluid towards a stretching sheet,” Indian Journal of Physics, vol. 87, no. 11, pp. 1121–1124, 2013.
- S. Shateyi, and G. T. Marewo, “A New Numerical Approach of MHD Flow with Heat and Mass Transfer for the UCM Fluid over a Stretching Surface in the Presence of Thermal Radiation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Stanford Shateyi, “A new numerical approach to MHD flow of a Maxwell fluid past a vertical stretching sheet in the presence of thermophoresis and chemical reaction,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 196, 2013.
- S. Nadeem, Rizwan Ul Haq, and Z. H. Khan, “Numerical study of MHD boundary layer flow of a Maxwell fluid past a stretching sheet in the presence of nanoparticles,” Journal of The Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 121–126, 2014.
- T. Hayat, Taseer Muhammad, S. A. Shehzad, G. Q. Chen, and Ibrahim A. Abbas, “Interaction of magnetic field in flow of Maxwell nanofluid with convective effect,” Journal Of Magnetism And Magnetic Materials, vol. 389, pp. 48–55, 2015.
- Samir Kumar Nandy, “Unsteady flow of Maxwell fluid in the presence of nanoparticles toward a permeable shrinking surface with Navier slip,” Journal Of The Taiwan Institute Of Chemical Engineers, vol. 52, pp. 22–30, 2015.
- T. Hayat, T. Muhammad, S. A. Shehzad, and A. Alsaedi, “Three-dimensional boundary layer flow of Maxwell nanofluid: mathematical model,” Applied Mathematics And Mechanics-English Edition, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 747–762, 2015.
- Jianhong Kang, Yingke Liu, and Tongqiang Xia, “Unsteady Flows of a Generalized Fractional Burgers’ Fluid between Two Side Walls Perpendicular to a Plate,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- B.J. Gireesha, B. Mahanthesh, Rama Subba Reddy Gorla, and K.L. Krupalakshmi, “Mixed convection two-phase flow of Maxwell fluid under the influence of non-linear thermal radiation, non-uniform heat source/sink and fluid-particle suspension,” Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 2016.
- T. Javed, and A. Ghaffari, “Numerical Study Of Non-Newtonian Maxwell Fluid In The Region Of Oblique Stagnation Point Flow Over A Stretching Sheet,” Journal Of Mechanics, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 175–184, 2016.