- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 568479, 7 pages
The Production of Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy with Open Pore Structure as an Implant and the Investigation of Its Biocompatibility In Vivo
1Department of Metallurgy Education, Gazi Vocational High School, Directorate of National Education, 23100 Elazig, Turkey
2Department of Surgery, Faculty of Veterinary, Firat University, 23119 Elazig, Turkey
Received 29 January 2013; Accepted 21 March 2013
Academic Editor: Hamdy Doweidar
Copyright © 2013 Yusuf Er and Emine Unsaldi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alexander Martin Matz, Bettina Stefanie Mocker, Daniel Wyn Müller, Norbert Jost, and Gunther Eggeler, “Mesostructural Design and Manufacturing of Open-Pore Metal Foams by Investment Casting,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Alexander Martin Matz, Bettina Stefanie Mocker, Norbert Jost, and Peter Krug, “Effective thermal conductivity of open-pore metal foams as a function of the base material,” Materials Testing, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 825–836, 2015.
- Nurhat Ozkalayci, and Mehmet Yetmez, “A New Appliance for Improving the Miniscrew Stability,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2016, pp. 1–6, 2016.