- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 352174, 17 pages
A Family of Sixth-Order Compact Finite-Difference Schemes for the Three-Dimensional Poisson Equation
Department of Mathematics, North Carolina A & T State University, Greensboro, NC 27411, USA
Received 24 October 2009; Accepted 17 March 2010
Academic Editor: Yin Nian He
Copyright © 2010 Yaw Kyei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shuying Zhai, Xinlong Feng, and Yinnian He, “A Family of Fourth-Order and Sixth-Order Compact Difference Schemes for the Three-Dimensional Poisson Equation,” Journal of Scientific Computing, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 97–120, 2012.
- Yaw Kyei, “Space-Time Finite Volume Differencing Framework For Effective Higher-Order Accurate Discretizations Of Parabolic Equations,” Siam Journal On Scientific Computing, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. A1406–A1431, 2012.
- Kun Zhang, Liangbi Wang, and Yuwen Zhang, “Improved finite difference method with a compact correction term for solving Poisson’s equations,” Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B: Fundamentals, pp. 1–13, 2016.