- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in OptoElectronics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 179813, 5 pages
Magnetic Quasi-Phase Matching All-Fiber Isolator
Advanced Electric Laser Branch, Air Force Research Laboratory, 3550 Aberdeen Ave SE, Kirtland Air Force Base, Albuquerque, NM 87117, USA
Received 2 December 2009; Accepted 1 March 2010
Academic Editor: Samir K. Mondal
Copyright © 2010 Chunte A. Lu and Gerald T. Moore. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. L. Cruz, M. V. Andres, and M. A. Hernandez, “Faraday effect in standard optical fibers: dispersion of the effective Verdet constant,” Applied Optics, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 922–927, 1996.
- E. H. Turner and R. H. Stolen, “Fiber Faraday circulator or isolator,” Optics Letters, vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 322–324, 1981.
- G. T. Moore, “In-fiber optical isolator for high-power operation,” US patent no. 7,336,858, February 2008.
- P. Hlubina and D. Ciprian, “Spectral-domain measurement of phase modal birefringence in polarization-maintaining fiber,” Optics Express, vol. 15, no. 25, pp. 17019–17024, 2007.
- V. I. Kopp, V. M. Churikov, and A. Z. Genack, “Synchronization of optical polarization conversion and scattering in chiral fibers,” Optics Letters, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 571–573, 2006.
- K. Zhou, G. Simpson, X. Chen, L. Zhang, and I. Bennion, “High extinction ratio in-fiber polarizers based on tilted fiber Bragg gratings,” Optics Letters, vol. 30, no. 11, pp. 1285–1287, 2005.
- L. Sun, S. Jiang, J. D. Zuegel, and J. R. Marciante, “Effective Verdet constant in a terbium-doped-core phosphate fiber,” Optics Letters, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 1699–1701, 2009.
- G. T. Moore, “Optical fiber with tunable birefringence using pressurized liquid capillaries,” US patent no. 7,489,847, February 2009.
- K. Nielsen, D. Noordegraaf, T. Sørensen, A. Bjarklev, and T. P. Hansen, “Selective filling of photonic crystal fibres,” Journal of Optics A, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. L13–L20, 2005.