- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 502709, 11 pages
Adhesion on Nanoorganized Multilayers: Surface Thermodynamics and Local Energy Dissipation
1Faculty of Sciences, Lebanese University, Hadath, BP 13-5789, Beirut, Lebanon
2Institute of Condensed Matter and Nanosciences - Bio & Soft Matter (IMCN-BSMA), Universitè Catholique de Louvain, Croix du Sud 1 box 4, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
3Institut de Chimie des Surfaces et Interfaces, CNRS, 15 Rue Jean Starcky, BP 2488, 68057 Mulhouse, France
Received 4 December 2009; Revised 12 April 2010; Accepted 14 June 2010
Academic Editor: Samir K. Pal
Copyright © 2010 Yolla Kazzi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yolla Kazzi, and Houssein Awada, “Adhesion on Nanoorganized Multilayers,” Advances in Physical Chemistry, vol. 2011, pp. 1–6, 2011.
- Victor Kurasov, “Decay of Metastable State with Account of Agglomeration and Relaxation Processes,” Advances in Physical Chemistry, vol. 2016, pp. 1–9, 2016.