- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 275695, 4 pages
Atomic Layer Deposition of MgO Nanofilms on BaMgAl10O17:Eu2+ Blue Phosphors
School of Advanced Materials and Systems Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Yangho-Dong, Gumi 730-701, Republic of Korea
Received 30 October 2011; Accepted 16 December 2011
Academic Editor: Ali Eftekhari
Copyright © 2011 Hyug Jong Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Jüstel, H. Bechtel, H. Nikol, C. R. Ronda, and D. U. Wiechert, in Proceedings of 7th International Symposium on Physics and Chemistry of Luminescent Materials, vol. 103, 1998.
- Y. Harano, K. Yoshida, and H. Uchiike, “Improvement of luminous efficiency in barrier-electrode color ac plasma displays by using a double protecting layer,” IEICE Transactions on Electronics, vol. 80, no. 8, pp. 1091–1094, 1997.
- K.-B. Kim, K.-W. Koo, T.-Y. Cho, and H.-G. Chun, “Effect of heat treatment on photoluminescence behavior of BaMgAl10O17: Eu phosphors,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 682–689, 2003.
- B. Moine and G. Bizarri, “Rare-earth doped phosphors: oldies or goldies?” Materials Science and Engineering B, vol. 105, no. 1–3, pp. 2–7, 2003.
- S. H. Sohn, J. H. Lee, and S. M. Lee, “Effects of the surface coating of BaMgAl10O17:Eu2+ phosphor with SiO2 nano-particles,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 129, no. 5, pp. 478–481, 2009.
- P. Zhu, Q. Zhu, H. Zhu et al., “Effect of SiO2 coating on photoluminescence and thermal stability of BaMgAl10O17: Eu2+ under VUV and UV excitation,” Optical Materials, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 930–934, 2008.
- H. Zhu, H. Yang, W. Fu et al., “The improvement of thermal stability of BaMgAl10O17:Eu2+ coated with MgO,” Materials Letters, vol. 62, no. 4-5, pp. 784–786, 2008.
- K.-T. Kuo, S.-P. Lee, S.-Y. Chen et al., “BaMgAl10O17: Eu blue phosphors with MgO coating and microwave irradiation,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 69, no. 2-3, pp. 446–450, 2008.
- Y. K. Jeong, H. J. Kim, H. G. Kim, and B. H. Choi, “Luminescent properties of BaMgAl,” Current Applied Physics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. S249–S251, 2009.
- H. S. Kim, H. J. Kim, Y. K. Jeoung, et al., Solid State Phenomena, vol. 375, pp. 124–126, 2007.
- M. Leskelä and M. Ritala, “Atomic layer deposition (ALD): from precursors to thin film structures,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 409, no. 1, pp. 138–146, 2002.
- J. W. Klaus and S. M. George, “Atomic layer deposition of SiO,” Surface Science, vol. 447, no. 1, pp. 81–90, 2000.
- C. Guo, B. Chu, M. Wu, and Q. Su, “Oxide coating for alkaline earth sulfide based phosphor,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 105, no. 2–4, pp. 121–126, 2003.
- H. Kominami, T. Nakamura, K. Sowa, Y. Nakanishi, Y. Hatanaka, and G. Shimaoka, “Low voltage cathodoluminescent properties of phosphors coated with In,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 113-114, pp. 519–522, 1997.
- S. M. Lee, T. Ito, and H. Murakami, in Proceedings of the Annual Autumn Conference on The Korea Institute of Electrical and Electronic Material Engineers, pp. 705–710, 2003.
- S. D. Han, I. Singh, M. Chang, and D. Shin, in Proceedings of the International Conference on the Science and Technology of Emissive Displays and Lighting, Toronto, Canada, 2004.