- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 541375, 14 pages
Invariant Graphical Method for Electron-Atom Scattering Coupled-Channel Equations
1School of Physics, The University of Western Australia, WA 6009, Australia
2Institute of Theoretical Physics, Curtin University of Technology, WA 6102, Australia
Received 9 September 2010; Revised 28 December 2010; Accepted 13 January 2011
Academic Editor: Wybren Buma
Copyright © 2011 J. B. Wang and A. T. Stelbovics. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. M. Brink and G. R. Satchler, Angular Momentum, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 1993.
- M. Danos and U. Fano, “Graphical analysis of angular momentum for collision products,” Physics Report, vol. 304, no. 4, pp. 155–227, 1998.
- A. S. Kheifets, “Sequential two-photon double ionization of noble gas atoms,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 40, no. 22, pp. F313–F318, 2007.
- A. S. Kheifets, “Photoelectron angular correlation pattern in sequential two-photon double ionization of neon,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 42, no. 13, Article ID 134016, 2009.
- E. C. Simpson, J. A. Tostevin, D. Bazin, and A. Gade, “Longitudinal momentum distributions of the reaction residues following fast two-nucleon knockout reactions,” Physical Review C, vol. 79, no. 6, Article ID 064621, 2009.
- V. Aquilanti, A. C. P. Bitencourt, C. Da, A. Marzuoli, and M. Ragni, “Combinatorics of angular momentum recoupling theory: spin networks, their asymptotics and applications,” Theoretical Chemistry Accounts, vol. 123, no. 3-4, pp. 237–247, 2009.
- J. Suzuki, G. N. M. Tabia, and B. G. Englert, “Symmetric construction of reference-frame-free qudits,” Physical Review A, vol. 78, no. 5, Article ID 052328, 2008.
- A. Maser, U. Schilling, T. Bastin, E. Solano, C. Thiel, and J. Von Zanthier, “Generation of total angular momentum eigenstates in remote qubits,” Physical Review A, vol. 79, no. 3, Article ID 033833, 2009.
- I. Bray and A. T. Stelbovics, “Convergent close-coupling calculations of electron-hydrogen scattering,” Physical Review A, vol. 46, no. 11, pp. 6995–7011, 1992.
- I. Bray, J. Beck, and C. Plottke, “Spin-resolved electron-impact ionization of lithium,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 32, no. 17, pp. 4309–4320, 1999.
- D. V. Fursa and I. Bray, “Calculation of electron-helium scattering,” Physical Review A, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 1279–1297, 1995.
- H. Wu, I. Bray, D. V. Fursa, and A. T. Stelbovics, “Convergent close-coupling calculations of positron-helium scattering at intermediate to high energies,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 1165–1172, 2004.
- D. V. Fursa and I. Bray, “Electron-impact ionization of the helium metastable 2 S state,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 36, no. 8, pp. 1663–1671, 2003.
- X. Zhang, C. T. Whelan, and H. R. J. Walters, “Electron impact ionization of lithium-spin asymmetry of the triple differential cross section,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 25, pp. L457–L462, 1992.
- R. D. Cowan, The Theory of Atomic Structure and Spectra, University of California Press, Berkeley, Calif, USA, 1981.
- I. Bray, “Convergent close-coupling method for the calculation of electron scattering on hydrogenlike targets,” Physical Review A, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 1066–1082, 1994.