- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 292908, 6 pages
Synergistic Effect of [Ru(III) + Ir(III)] in N-Bromosuccinimide Reaction with Certain Aliphatic Ketones: A Kinetic Study
Department of Chemistry, Osmania University, Hyderabad 500 001, India
Received 20 September 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Benjaram M. Reddy
Copyright © 2012 P. Giridhar Reddy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aniruddha Ghosh, Rumpa Saha, Kakali Mukherjee, Pintu Sar, Sumanta K. Ghosh, Susanta Malik, Subhendu Sekhar Bhattacharyya, and Bidyut Saha, “Rate enhancement via micelle encapsulation for room temperature metal catalyzed Ce(IV) oxidation of p-chlorobenzaldehyde to p-chlorobenzoic acid in aqueous medium at atmospheric pressure,” Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2013.
- Anu Sukhdev, A.S. Manjunatha, and Puttaswamy, “Decolorization of reactive orange 16 azo dye in wastewater using CAT/ IrCl3/HClO4 redox system: Delineation of kinetic modeling and mechanistic approaches,” Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2016.