- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 679869, 4 pages
Accurate Potential Energy Surfaces and Beyond: Chemical Reactivity, Binding, Long-Range Interactions, and Spectroscopy
1Department of Chemistry, Rice University, Houston, TX 77005, USA
2Cherry L. Emerson Center for Scientific Computation and Department of Chemistry, Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
3SETI Institute and NASA Ames Research Center, MS 245-6, Moffett Field, CA 94035, USA
4Departamento de Quimica, Universidade de Coimbra, 3004535 Coimbra, Portugal
Received 13 February 2012; Accepted 13 February 2012
Copyright © 2012 Laimutis Bytautas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. J. C. Varandas, “Combined-hyperbolic-inverse-power-representation of potential energy surfaces: A preliminary assessment for H-3 and HO2,” Journal Of Chemical Physics, vol. 138, no. 5, 2013.
- Laimutis Bytautas, “Stability of Dimethylmercury and Related Mercury-containing Compounds with Respect to Selected Chemical Species Found in Aqueous Environment,” Croatica Chemica Acta, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 453–462, 2013.
- Teodorico C. Ramalho, Lucas A. Santos, and Elaine F.F. da Cunha, “Thermodynamic framework of hydrophobic/electrostatic interactions,” Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Robert Ross Lucchese, Charles K. Rosales, Luis A Rivera-Rivera, Blake A. McElmurry, John W. Bevan, and Jay R Walton, “A Unified Perspective on the Nature of Bonding in Pairwise Interatomic Interactions,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, pp. 140722160157001, 2014.
- Stephen J. Klippenstein, Vijay S. Pande, and Donald G. Truhlar, “Chemical Kinetics and Mechanisms of Complex Systems: A Perspective on Recent Theoretical Advances,” Journal of The American Chemical Society, vol. 136, no. 2, pp. 528–546, 2014.
- Laimutis Bytautas, Carlos A. Jiménez-Hoyos, R. Rodríguez-Guzmán, and Gustavo E. Scuseria, “ Potential energy curves for Mo 2 : multi-component symmetry-projected Hartree–Fock and beyond ,” Molecular Physics, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Laimutis Bytautas, Gustavo E. Scuseria, and Klaus Ruedenberg, “Seniority number description of potential energy surfaces: Symmetric dissociation of water, N2, C2, and Be2,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 143, no. 9, pp. 094105, 2015.