- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 192818, 9 pages
An Analog Template-Based Classifier Using MOS Translinear Loops
Department of Electrical Engineering, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, Ahvaz 61357-831351, Iran
Received 26 January 2011; Revised 14 March 2011; Accepted 15 April 2011
Academic Editor: Sudhanshu Maheshwari
Copyright © 2011 Ebrahim Farshidi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Seevinck, R. F. Wassenaar, and H. C. K. Wong, “A wide-band technique for vector summation and rms-dc conversion,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 311–318, 1984.
- S. I. Liu and C. C. Chang, “A CMOS square-Law vector summation circuit,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 43, no. 7, pp. 520–524, 1996.
- B. D. Liu, C. Y. Chen, and J. Y. Tsao, “A modular current-mode classifier circuit for template matching application,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 145–151, 2000.
- C. Y. Chen, J. Y. Tsao, and B. Liu, “Current-mode circuit to realize fuzzy classifier with maximum membership value decision,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS '98), vol. 3, pp. 243–246, February 1998.
- C. Popa, “Current-mode euclidean distance circuit independent on technological parameters,” in Proceedings of the International Semiconductor Conference (CAS '05), pp. 459–462, October 2005.
- M. Panovic and A. Demosthenous, “A low-power analog motion estimation processor for digital video coding,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 673–683, 2006.
- M. Yıldız, S. Minaei, and I. C. Goknar, “A flexible current-mode classifier circuit and its applications,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 221–232, 2010.
- E. Farshidi, “A current-mode Euclidean distance calculator based on electronically simulated translinear principle,” in Proceedings of the European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design Conference Program (ECCTD '09), pp. 221–224, Antalya, Turkey, August 2009.
- E. Farshidi and S. M. Sayedi, “A 1.2 V current-mode true RMS-DC converter based on the floating gate MOS translinear principle,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 293–298, 2008.
- J. C. Bezdek, Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function Algorithms, Plenum, New York, NY, USA, 1981.
- S. Collins, D. R. Brown, and G. F. Marshall, “An analogue vector matching architecture,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 247–257, 1995.
- E. Farshidi, “Synthesis of class-AB log-domain filters based on nonlinear transconductance,” Microelectronics Journal, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 266–276, 2010.
- E. Seevinck and R. J. Wiegerink, “Generalized translinear circuit principle,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 1098–1102, 1991.
- D. R. Frey, “Exponential state space filters: a generic current mode design strategy,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 34–42, 1996.
- J. Mulder, A. C. Van Der Woerd, W. A. Serdijn, and A. H. M. Van Roermund, “An RMS-DC converter based on the dynamic translinear principle,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 1146–1150, 1997.
- W. S. Wey and Y. C. Huang, “A CMOS delta-sigma true RMS converter,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 248–257, 2000.
- A. J. López-Martín and A. Carlosena, “1.5 V CMOS companding filter,” Electronics Letters, vol. 38, no. 22, pp. 1346–1348, 2002.