- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 695763, 8 pages
The Use of Family History in Primary Health Care: A Qualitative Study
Department of Family Medicine, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Laarbeeklaan 103, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Received 10 April 2013; Revised 2 July 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: Katrin S. Kohl
Copyright © 2013 Sarah Daelemans et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Luisel J. Ricks, Altovise Ewing, Nicole Thompson, Barbara Harrison, Bradford Wilson, Finie Richardson, Pamela Carter-Nolan, Cherie Spencer, Adeyinka Laiyemo, and Carla Williams, “Family history of cancer associated with breast tumor clinicopathological features,” Journal of Community Genetics, 2014.
- Liam S. Conway-Pearson, Kurt D. Christensen, Sarah K. Savage, Noelle L. Huntington, Elissa R. Weitzman, Sonja I. Ziniel, Phoebe Bacon, Cara N. Cacioppo, Robert C. Green, and Ingrid A. Holm, “Family health history reporting is sensitive to small changes in wording,” Genetics in Medicine, 2016.
- Kathleen T. Hickey, Maria C. Katapodi, Bernice Coleman, Karin Reuter-Rice, and Angela R. Starkweather, “Improving Utilization of the Family History in the Electronic Health Record,” Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 2016.