- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 864907, 15 pages
Autoimmune Thyroid Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Global Perspective
1Center for Autoimmune Diseases Research (CREA), School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universidad del Rosario, Bogota, Colombia
2Doctoral Program in Biomedical Sciences, Universidad del Rosario, Bogota, Colombia
Received 13 July 2012; Accepted 31 August 2012
Academic Editor: Claudio Galarza-maldonado
Copyright © 2012 Jorge Cárdenas Roldán et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matthew J. Simmonds, “GWAS in autoimmune thyroid disease: redefining our understanding of pathogenesis,” Nature Reviews Endocrinology, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 277–287, 2013.
- Jenny Amaya-Amaya, Juan Camilo Sarmiento-Monroy, Ruben-Dario Mantilla, Ricardo Pineda-Tamayo, Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “Novel risk factors for cardiovascular disease in rheumatoid arthritis,” Immunologic Research, 2013.
- D. Vega-Morales, M. Barron-Almazan, and A. Arana-Guajardo, “Comorbidities in a Mexican mestizo cohort with established rheumatoid arthritis,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. e14–e14, 2013.
- Salvatore Benvenga, “When thyroid hormone replacement is ineffective?,” Current Opinion in Endocrinology Diabetes and Obesity, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 467–477, 2013.
- Jorge Cardenas-Roldan, Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “How do autoimmune diseases cluster in families? A systematic review and meta-analysis,” Bmc Medicine, vol. 11, 2013.
- Juan-Sebastian Franco, Jenny Amaya-Amaya, Nicolás Molano-González, Julian Caro-Moreno, Mónica Rodríguez-Jiménez, Yeny Acosta-Ampudia, Rubén D. Mantilla, Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “Autoimmune thyroid disease in Colombian patients with systemic lupus erythematosus,” Clinical Endocrinology, 2014.
- Khalil Bourji, Mariele Gatto, Franco Cozzi, Andrea Doria, and Leonardo Punzi, “Rheumatic and autoimmune thyroid disorders: A causal or casual relationship?,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2014.
- Abdullah Al-Nahain, Rownak Jahan, and Mohammed Rahmatullah, “Zingiber officinale: A Potential Plant against Rheumatoid Arthritis,” Arthritis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Papatya Bayrak Degirmenci, Cengiz Kirmaz, Derya Oz, Ferda Bilgir, Bilgin Ozmen, Mustafa Degirmenci, Hulya Colak, Hamiyet Yilmaz, and Beyhan Ozyurt, “Allergic rhinitis and its relationship with autoimmune thyroid diseases,” American Journal Of Rhinology & Allergy, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 257–261, 2015.
- Rafael Parra-Medina, Nicolas Molano-Gonzalez, Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, Nancy Agmon-Levin, Maria-Teresa Arango, Yehuda Shoenfeld, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “Prevalence of Celiac Disease in Latin America: A Systematic Review and Meta-Regression,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.
- Juan-Manuel Anaya, Carolina Ramirez-Santana, Maria A. Alzate, Nicolas Molano-Gonzalez, and Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, “The Autoimmune Ecology,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 7, 2016.
- Prakash Joshi, Abhishek Agarwal, Sony Vyas, and Ravindra Kumar, “Prevalence of hypothyroidism in rheumatoid arthritis and its correlation with disease activity,” Tropical Doctor, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 6–10, 2017.