- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 943156, 7 pages
Proinflammatory Soluble Interleukin-15 Receptor Alpha Is Increased in Rheumatoid Arthritis
1Pharmaceutical Division, Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, 10600 Havana, Cuba
2Rheumatology Department, H. Ameijeiras Hospital, San Lazaro 701, 10300 Havana, Cuba
Received 20 February 2012; Revised 17 April 2012; Accepted 25 May 2012
Academic Editor: Adriana Rojas-Villarraga
Copyright © 2012 Ana Cecilia Machado Diaz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elena Dozio, Alexis Elias Malavazos, Elena Vianello, Silvia Briganti, Giada Dogliotti, Francesco Bandera, Francesca Giacomazzi, Serenella Castelvecchio, Lorenzo Menicanti, Alexander Sigrueener, Gerd Schmitz, and Massimiliano Marco Corsi Romanelli, “Interleukin-15 and Soluble Interleukin-15 Receptor alpha in Coronary Artery Disease Patients: Association with Epicardial Fat and Indices of Adipose Tissue Distribution,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- Manoj Patidar, Naveen Yadav, and Sarat K. Dalai, “Interleukin 15: A key cytokine for immunotherapy,” Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews, 2016.