- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 404581, 11 pages
Oncolytic Viruses in the Treatment of Bladder Cancer
1Department of Oncology, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2E1
2Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2B7
Received 15 April 2012; Accepted 5 June 2012
Academic Editor: Nan-Haw Chow
Copyright © 2012 Kyle G. Potts et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michelle Cronin, Fabrice Le Boeuf, Carola Murphy, Dominic G Roy, Theresa Falls, John C Bell, and Mark Tangney, “Bacterial-Mediated Knockdown of Tumor Resistance to an Oncolytic Virus Enhances Therapy,” Molecular Therapy, 2014.
- P.S. Holm, M. Retz, J.E. Gschwend, and R. Nawroth, “YB-1-basierte Virotherapie,” Der Urologe, 2015.
- Zahid Delwar, Kaixin Zhang, Paul S. Rennie, and William Jia, “Oncolytic virotherapy for urological cancers,” Nature Reviews Urology, 2016.