- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 275945, 7 pages
Serum Testosterone Level, Testosterone Replacement Treatment, and Prostate Cancer
1Gazi University School of Medicine, Department of Urology, Besevler, 06125 Ankara, Turkey
2Ministry of Health, Ankara Numune Research and Training Hospital Third Department of Urology, Sihhiye, 06120 Ankara, Turkey
3Sisli Memorial Hospital, Department of Urology, 34120 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 19 June 2013; Accepted 20 August 2013
Academic Editor: Axel S. Merseburger
Copyright © 2013 Ali Atan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Farid Saad, and Louis J. Gooren, “Late onset hypogonadism of men is not equivalent to the menopause,” Maturitas, 2014.
- P. Chanphai, A.R. Vesper, L. Bekale, G. Bérubé, and H.A. Tajmir-Riahi, “Transporting testosterone and its dimers by serum proteins,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 2015.
- Kevin Matthew Yen Bing Leung, Khalid Alrabeeah, and Serge Carrier, “Update on Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Hypogonadal Men,” Current Urology Reports, vol. 16, no. 8, 2015.
- P. Chanphai, A.R. Vesper, J. Bariyanga, G. Bérubé, and H.A. Tajmir-Riahi, “Review on the delivery of steroids by carrier proteins,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 2016.
- Peter Boyle, Alice Koechlin, Maria Bota, Alberto d'Onofrio, David G. Zaridze, Paul Perrin, John Fitzpatrick, Arthur L. Burnett, and Mathieu Boniol, “Endogenous and exogenous testosterone and the risk of prostate cancer and increased prostate-specific antigen (PSA) level: a meta-analysis,” BJU International, vol. 118, no. 5, pp. 731–741, 2016.