- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Virology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 637208, 8 pages
Antibody-Dependent Cellular Cytotoxicity and NK Cell-Driven Immune Escape in HIV Infection: Implications for HIV Vaccine Development
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, VIC 3010, Australia
Received 11 January 2012; Revised 13 February 2012; Accepted 13 February 2012
Academic Editor: Christoph Boesecke
Copyright © 2012 Gamze Isitman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pratya Phetkate, Tanawan Kummalue, Yaowalak U-pratya, and Somboon Kietinun, “Significant Increase in Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes and Natural Killer Cells by Triphala: A Clinical Phase I Study,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- Heather A. Hong, Maria Paximadis, Glenda E. Gray, Louise Kuhn, and Caroline T. Tiemessen, “KIR2DS4 allelic variants: Differential effects on in utero and intrapartum HIV-1 mother-to-child transmission,” Clinical Immunology, vol. 149, no. 3, pp. 498–508, 2013.
- Paul Goepfert, and Anju Bansal, “Human Immunodeficiency Virus Vaccines,” Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 2014.
- Hyungjun Jeon, Vladimir Vigdorovich, Sarah C. Garrett-Thomson, Murali Janakiram, Udupi A. Ramagopal, Yael M. Abadi, Jun Sik Lee, Lisa Scandiuzzi, Kim C. Ohaegbulam, Jordan M. Chinai, Ruihua Zhao, Yu Yao, Ying Mao, Joseph A. Sparano, Steven C. Almo, and Xingxing Zang, “Structure and Cancer Immunotherapy of the B7 Family Member B7x,” Cell Reports, 2014.
- Katherine L. Williams, Valerie Cortez, Adam S. Dingens, Johannes S. Gach, Stephanie Rainwater, Julie F. Weis, Xuemin Chen, Paul Spearman, Donald N. Forthal, and Julie Overbaugh, “HIV-specific CD4-induced Antibodies Mediate Broad and Potent Antibody-dependent Cellular Cytotoxicity Activity and are Commonly Detected in Plasma from HIV-infected Humans,” EBioMedicine, 2015.
- Thomas Resch, Cornelia Fabritius, Susanne Ebner, Paul Ritschl, and Katja Kotsch, “The Role of Natural Killer Cells in Humoral Rejection,” Transplantation, vol. 99, no. 7, pp. 1335–1340, 2015.
- Marcel Costa-Garcia, Andrea Vera, Manuela Moraru, Carlos Vilches, Miguel Lopez-Botet, and Aura Muntasell, “Antibody-Mediated Response of NKG2C(bright) NK Cells against Human Cytomegalovirus,” Journal Of Immunology, vol. 194, no. 6, pp. 2715–2724, 2015.
- Archana Kulkarni, Swarali Kurle, Ashwini Shete, Manisha Ghate, Sheela Godbole, Vijaya Madhavi, Stephen J. Kent, Ramesh Paranjape, and Madhuri Thakar, “Indian Long-term Non-Progressors Show Broad ADCC Responses with Preferential Recognition of V3 Region of Envelope and a Region from Tat Protein,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 8, 2017.