- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 148763, 9 pages
Hydrodynamic Delivery of Chitosan-Folate-DNA Nanoparticles in Rats with Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis
1Orthopaedics Research Laboratory, Research Centre, Sacré-Coeur Hospital, University of Montreal, 5400 West Gouin Boulevard, Montreal, QC, Canada H4J 1C5
2Faculty of Pharmacy and Department of Chemistry, University of Montreal, CP 6128 Succursale Centre Ville, Montreal, QC, Canada H3C 3J7
3The key laboratory of Stem Cell Biology, Institute of Health Sciences, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine (SJTUSM), Shanghai 200025, China
4Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences (SIBS), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), 225 South Chongqing Road, Shanghai 200025, China
Received 14 September 2010; Accepted 29 November 2010
Academic Editor: Oreste Gualillo
Copyright © 2011 Qin Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Samir Mitragotri, and Jin-Wook Yoo, “Designing Micro- and Nano-particles for Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis,” Archives of Pharmacal Research, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 1887–1897, 2011.
- Kuntal Ganguly, Tejraj M. Aminabhavi, and Anandrao R. Kulkarni, “Colon Targeting of 5-Fluorouracil Using Polyethylene Glycol Cross-linked Chitosan Microspheres Enteric Coated with Cellulose Acetate Phthalate,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 50, no. 21, pp. 11797–11807, 2011.
- Fernanda Andrade, Francisco Goycoolea, Diego A. Chiappetta, José das Neves, Alejandro Sosnik, and Bruno Sarmento, “Chitosan-Grafted Copolymers and Chitosan-Ligand Conjugates as Matrices for Pulmonary Drug Delivery,” International Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry, vol. 2011, pp. 1–14, 2011.
- Yong-kuan Gong, and Francoise M. Winnik, “Strategies in biomimetic surface engineering of nanoparticles for biomedical applications,” Nanoscale, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 360–368, 2012.
- Shardool Jain, Aatman S. Doshi, Arun K. Iyer, and Mansoor M. Amiji, “Multifunctional nanoparticles for targeting cancer and inflammatory diseases,” Journal of Drug Targeting, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Michael D. Buschmann, Abderrazzak Merzouki, Marc Lavertu, Marc Thibault, Myriam Jean, and Vincent Darras, “Chitosans for delivery of nucleic acids,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2013.
- Hongliang Du, Xiaoqing Cai, and Guangxi Zhai, “Advances in the targeting molecules modified chitosan-based nanoformulations,” Current Drug Targets, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 1034–1052, 2013.
- Thanh-Huyen Tran, and Mansoor M Amiji, “Targeted delivery systems for biological therapies of inflammatory diseases,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, pp. 1–22, 2014.
- Meghna Talekar, Thanh-Huyen Tran, and Mansoor Amiji, “Translational Nano-Medicines: Targeted Therapeutic Delivery for Cancer and Inflammatory Diseases,” Aaps Journal, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 813–827, 2015.