- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 286947, 12 pages
Placental Leucine Aminopeptidase- and Aminopeptidase A- Deficient Mice Offer Insight concerning the Mechanisms Underlying Preterm Labor and Preeclampsia
1Daiya Building Lady's Clinic, Meieki 3-15-1, Nakamura, Nagoya 450-0002, Japan
2Department of Psychology, Veterinary and Comparative Anatomy, Pharmacology and Physiology, and Programs in Neuroscience and Biotechnology, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164-4820, USA
3Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology, Nara Medical University, 840 Shijo-cho, Kashihara, Nara 634-8522, Japan
Received 6 August 2010; Accepted 8 October 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Shigehiko Mizutani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Catherine M. Brown, and Vesna D. Garovic, “Mechanisms and Management of Hypertension in Pregnant Women,” Current Hypertension Reports, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 338–346, 2011.
- Jonathan S. Bogan, “Regulation of Glucose Transporter Translocation in Health and Diabetes,” Annual Review of Biochemistry, vol. 81, no. 1, pp. 507–532, 2012.
- John W. Wright, Shigehiko Mizutani, and Joseph W. Harding, “Focus on Brain Angiotensin III and Aminopeptidase A in the Control of Hypertension,” International Journal of Hypertension, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Shigehiko Mizutani, Taihei Tsunemi, Eita Mizutani, Akira Hattori, Masafumi Tsujimoto, and Hiroshi Kobayashi, “New insights into the role of aminopeptidases in the treatment for both preeclampsia and preterm labor,” Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- V. A. Tobin, G. Arechaga, P. J. Brunton, J. A. Russell, G. Leng, M. Ludwig, and A. J. Douglas, “Oxytocinase in the Female Rat Hypothalamus: A Novel Mechanism Controlling Oxytocin Neurones During Lactation,” Journal of Neuroendocrinology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 205–216, 2014.
- Catherine M. Brown, and Vesna D. Garovic, “Drug Treatment of Hypertension in Pregnancy,” Drugs, 2014.
- Rafaela Fadoni Alponti, Patricia Lucio Alves, and Paulo Flavio Silveira, “Novel adipocyte aminopeptidases are selectively upregulated by insulin in healthy and obese rats,” Journal Of Endocrinology, vol. 228, no. 2, pp. 97–104, 2016.