- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 290874, 7 pages
A Transgenic Mouse Model for Studying the Role of the Parathyroid Hormone-Related Protein System in Renal Injury
1Laboratory of Renal Physiology and Experimental Nephrology, Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, Alcalá University, University Campus, 28871 Alcalá de Henares, Spain
2Department of Biochemistry, ‘Principe de Asturias’ University Hospital, University of Alcalá, 28871 Alcalá de Henares, Spain
3Nephrology Department, Puigvert Foundation, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
4Bone and Mineral Metabolism Laboratory, Biomedical Research Institute-Jiménez Díaz, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Received 13 September 2010; Accepted 11 October 2010
Academic Editor: Oreste Gualillo
Copyright © 2011 Ricardo J. Bosch et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fang Liu, Ping Fu, Wenxing Fan, Rong Gou, Youqun Huang, Hongyu Qiu, Hui Zhong, and Songmin Huang, “Involvement of parathyroid hormone-related protein in vascular calcification of chronic haemodialysis patients,” Nephrology, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 552–560, 2012.
- Francisca Grob, Pedro Zambrano, Ximena Ibarra, and María Loreto Reyes, “Parathyroid hormone-independent hypercalcemia in an infant with renal dysplasia: Possible role of PTHrP,” Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, vol. 26, no. 3-4, pp. 365–367, 2013.
- John S. Torday, “Evolution and Cell Physiology. 1. Cell signaling is all of biology,” American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, vol. 305, no. 7, pp. C682–C689, 2013.
- Montserrat Romero, Arantxa Ortega, Nuria Olea, María Isabel Arenas, Adriana Izquierdo, Jordi Bover, Pedro Esbrit, and Ricardo J. Bosch, “Novel Role of Parathyroid Hormone-Related Protein in the Pathophysiology of the Diabetic Kidney: Evidence from Experimental and Human Diabetic Nephropathy,” Journal of Diabetes Research, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.