- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 679492, 9 pages
Chemiluminescent Nanomicelles for Imaging Hydrogen Peroxide and Self-Therapy in Photodynamic Therapy
1Laboratory of Mesoscopic Chemistry and Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
2National Laboratory of Solid State Microstructure and Department of Material Science and Engineering, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
Received 20 January 2011; Revised 18 March 2011; Accepted 24 March 2011
Academic Editor: Zhen Cheng
Copyright © 2011 Rui Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Larissa M. Uusitalo, and Nadine Hempel, “Recent advances in intracellular and in vivo ROS sensing: Focus on nanoparticle and nanotube applications,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 10660–10679, 2012.
- Alyssa Master, Megan Livingston, and Anirban Sen Gupta, “Photodynamic nanomedicine in the treatment of solid tumors: Perspectives and challenges,” Journal of Controlled Release, vol. 168, no. 1, pp. 88–102, 2013.
- Mortaza Iranifam, “Analytical applications of chemiluminescence methods for cancer detection and therapy,” TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 2014.
- Hengchang Guo, Hossein Aleyasin, Bryan C. Dickinson, Renee E. Haskew-Layton, and Rajiv R. Ratan, “Recent advances in hydrogen peroxide imaging for biological applications,” Cell And Bioscience, vol. 4, 2014.
- Anwarul Hasan, Md Nurunnabi, Mahboob Morshed, Arghya Paul, Alessandro Polini, Tapas Kuila, Moustafa Al Hariri, Yong-kyu Lee, and Ayad A. Jaffa, “Recent Advances in Application of Biosensors in Tissue Engineering,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Bose Dinesh, Veerappan Mani, Ramiah Saraswathi, and Shen-Ming Chen, “Direct electrochemistry of cytochrome c immobilized on a graphene oxide-carbon nanotube composite for picomolar detection of hydrogen peroxide,” Rsc Advances, vol. 4, no. 54, pp. 28229–28237, 2014.
- Giuseppe Maulucci, Goran Bacic, Lori Bridal, Harald H. H. W. Schmidt, Bertrand Tavitian, Thomas Viel, Hideo Utsumi, A. Suha Yalcin, and Marco De Spirito, “Imaging Reactive Oxygen Species-Induced Modifications in Living Systems,” Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, vol. 24, no. 16, pp. 939–958, 2016.
- Jonathan J. Faig, Sarah Klein, Michelle A. Ouimet, Weiling Yu, and Kathryn E. Uhrich, “Attenuating Oxidative Stress Via Oxalate Ester-Containing Ferulic Acid-Based Poly(anhydride-esters) that Scavenge Hydrogen Peroxide,” Macromolecular Chemistry And Physics, vol. 217, no. 1, pp. 108–114, 2016.
- Chao Liu, Xiaowei Zhu, Xiaoli Wang, Dandan Miao, Xiaoyu Liang, Cuiwei Wang, Liyun Pang, Hongfan Sun, Deling Kong, and Jing Yang, “Hydrogen peroxide-responsive micelles self-assembled from a peroxalate ester-containing triblock copolymer,” Biomaterials Science, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 255–257, 2016.