- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 168756, 7 pages
Neuroprotective Effect of Phosphocreatine on Focal Cerebral Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury
1Emergency Department, Shengjing Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang 110004, China
2Endocrinology Department, Shengjing Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang 110004, China
Received 5 November 2011; Revised 3 January 2012; Accepted 3 January 2012
Academic Editor: George Perry
Copyright © 2012 Tiegang Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nian Xin, Fang-Ju Yang, Yan Li, Yu-Juan Li, Rong-Ji Dai, Wei-Wei Meng, Yan Chen, and Yu-Lin Deng, “Dragon's blood dropping pills have protective effects on focal cerebral ischemia rats model,” Phytomedicine, 2013.
- Yi Gu, Yumei Zhao, Lei Gong, Yongjun Wang, and Yazhuo Zhang, “Potassium aspartate attenuates apoptotic cell death after focal cerebral ischemia in rats,” Biomedicine & Aging Pathology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 14–19, 2013.
- L. Maurmann, L. Belkacemi, N. R. Adams, P. M. Majmudar, S. Moghaddas, and R. N. Bose, “A novel cisplatin mediated apoptosis pathway is associated with acid sphingomyelinase and FAS proapoptotic protein activation in ovarian cancer,” Apoptosis, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 960–974, 2015.
- Young-Hoon Sung, Deborah A. Yurgelun-Todd, Douglas G. Kondo, Xian-Feng Shi, Kelly J. Lundberg, Tracy L. Hellem, Rebekah S. Huber, Erin C. McGlade, Eun-Kee Jeong, and Perry F. Renshaw, “Gender differences in the effect of tobacco use on brain phosphocreatine levels in methamphetamine-dependent subjects,” American Journal Of Drug And Alcohol Abuse, vol. 41, no. 4, 2015.
- M. E. Kolpakova, O. S. Veselkina, and T. D. Vlasov, “Creatine in Cell Metabolism and Its Protective Action in Cerebral Ischemia,” Neuroscience and Behavioral Physiology, 2015.
- Jia Min Loo, Alexis Scherl, Alexander Nguyen, Fung Ying Man, Ethan Weinberg, Zhaoshi Zeng, Leonard Saltz, Philip B. Paty, and Sohail F. Tavazoie, “Extracellular Metabolic Energetics Can Promote Cancer Progression,” Cell, vol. 160, no. 3, pp. 393–406, 2015.
- Olga S. Veselkina, Vasily A. Morozov, Dmitrii E. Korzhevskii, Denis B. Tihonov, Oleg I. Barygin, Anna V. Isaeva, Maria N. Portsel, and Timur D. Vlasov, “Neuroprotective Activity of Creatylglycine Ethyl Ester Fumarate,” Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2015.
- Giovanni Landoni, Alberto Zangrillo, Vladimir V. Lomivorotov, Valery Likhvantsev, Jun Ma, Francesco De Simone, and Evgeny Fominskiy, “Cardiac protection with phosphocreatine: a meta-analysis,” Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery, pp. ivw171, 2016.
- Xiao-Yun Zhu, Peng-Sheng Ma, Wei Wu, Ru Zhou, Yin-Ju Hao, Yang Niu, Tao Sun, Yu-Xiang Li, and Jian-Qiang Yu, “Neuroprotective actions of taurine on hypoxic-ischemic brain damage in neonatal rats,” Brain Research Bulletin, 2016.