- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 205818, 11 pages
Usefulness of FDG, MET and FLT-PET Studies for the Management of Human Gliomas
Department of Neurological Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Kagawa University, 1750-1 Ikenobe, Miki-cho, Kita-gun, Kagawa 761-0793, Japan
Received 5 January 2012; Accepted 7 February 2012
Academic Editor: David J. Yang
Copyright © 2012 Keisuke Miyake et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Omid S. Tehrani, and Anthony F. Shields, “PET imaging of proliferation with pyrimidines,” Journal of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 903–912, 2013.
- Akash Sharma, and Jonathan McConathy, “Overview of PET tracers for brain tumor imaging,” PET Clinics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 129–146, 2013.
- Francesco Bertagna, Giorgio Biasiotto, and Raffaele Giubbini, “The role of F-18-fluorothymidine PET in oncology,” Clinical and Translational Imaging, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 77–97, 2013.
- Aya Shinomiya, Keisuke Miyake, Masaki Okada, Takehiro Nakamura, Nobuyuki Kawai, Yoshio Kushida, Reiji Haba, Nobuyuki Kudomi, Masaaki Tokuda, and Takashi Tamiya, “3′-Deoxy-3′-[18F]-fluorothymidine ([18F]-FLT) transport in newly diagnosed glioma: correlation with nucleoside transporter expression, vascularization, and blood–brain barrier permeability,” Brain Tumor Pathology, 2013.
- Deling Li, Xiaobin Zhao, Liwei Zhang, Fang Li, Nan Ji, Zhixian Gao, Jisheng Wang, Peng Kang, Zhaofei Liu, Jiyun Shi, Xiaoyuan Chen, and Zhaohui Zhu, “68Ga-PRGD2 PET/CT in the evaluation of glioma: a prospective study,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, pp. 140805125552009, 2014.
- Olivier Keunen, Torfinn Taxt, Renate Grüner, Morten Lund-Johansen, Joerg-Christian Tonn, Tina Pavlin, Rolf Bjerkvig, Simone P. Niclou, and Frits Thorsen, “Multimodal imaging of gliomas in the context of evolving cellular and molecular therapies,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2014.
- Sheng-ming Deng, Wei Zhang, Bin Zhang, Yin-yin Chen, Ji-hui Li, and Yi-wei Wu, “Correlation between the Uptake of F-18-Fluorodeoxyglucose (F-18-FDG) and the Expression of Proliferation-Associated Antigen Ki-67 in Cancer Patients: ,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 6, 2015.
- Hongyoon Choi, Ji-In Bang, Gi Jeong Cheon, Yong Hwy Kim, Chul-Kee Park, Sung-Hye Park, Keon Wook Kang, June-Key Chung, Euishin E. Kim, and Dong Soo Lee, “18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose and 11C-methionine positron emission tomography in relation to methyl-guanine methyltransferase promoter methylation in high-grade gliomas,” Nuclear Medicine Communications, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 211–218, 2015.
- Takahiro Ono, Toshio Sasajima, Yoshihiro Doi, Shuntaro Oka, Masahiro Ono, Masaru Kanagawa, Atsumi Baden, Kazuo Mizoi, and Hiroaki Shimizu, “Amino acid PET tracers are reliable markers of treatment responses to single-agent or combination therapies including temozolomide, interferon-β, and/or bevacizumab for glioblastoma,” Nuclear Medicine and Biology, 2015.
- S. Collet, S. Valable, J.M. Constans, E. Lechapt-Zalcman, S. Roussel, N. Delcroix, A. Abbas, M. Ibazizene, M. Bernaudin, L. Barré, J.M. Derlon, and J.S. Guillamo, “[18F]-fluoro-l-thymidine PET and advanced MRI for preoperative grading of gliomas,” NeuroImage: Clinical, vol. 8, pp. 448–454, 2015.
- Karl Herholz, “Brain Tumors: An Update on Clinical PET Research in Gliomas,” Seminars in Nuclear Medicine, 2016.
- Keisuke Miyake, Daisuke Ogawa, Masaki Okada, Tetsuhiro Hatakeyama, and Takashi Tamiya, “Usefulness of Positron Emission Tomographic Studies for Gliomas,” Neurologia medico-chirurgica, 2016.