- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 413767, 6 pages
Challenging Regional Psoriasis and Ustekinumab Biotherapy: Impact of the Patterns of Disease
1Department of Dermatopathology, University Hospital of Liège, 4000 Liège, Belgium
2San Gallicano Dermatological Institute, 00144 Roma, Italy
3Department of Dermatology, Regional Hospital Citadelle, 4000 Liège, Belgium
4Department of Dermatology, Regional Hospital of Huy, 4500 Huy, Belgium
Received 30 April 2012; Accepted 1 August 2012
Academic Editor: Philippe Humbert
Copyright © 2012 Trinh Hermanns-Lê et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yasemin Oram, and A. Deniz Akkaya, “Treatment of Nail Psoriasis: Common Concepts and New Trends,” Dermatology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- E. Papadavid, D. Ferra, D. Koumaki, M. Dalamaga, C. Stamou, K. Theodoropoulos, and D. Rigopoulos, “Ustekinumab Induces Fast Response and Maintenance of Very Severe Refractory Scalp Psoriasis: Results in Two Greek Patients from the Psoriasis Hospital-Based Clinic,” Dermatology, vol. 228, no. 2, pp. 107–111, 2014.
- Yue Zhao, and Wei Lai, “Patient considerations and targeted therapies in the management of psoriasis in Chinese patients: role of ustekinumab,” Patient Preference and Adherence, vol. 8, pp. 865–872, 2014.
- Burhan Engin, Özge Aşkın, and Yalçın Tüzün, “Palmoplantar Psoriasis,” Clinics in Dermatology, 2016.
- Davide Firinu, Vanessa Garcia-Larsen, Paolo Emilio Manconi, and Stefano R. Del Giacco, “SAPHO Syndrome: Current Developments and Approaches to Clinical Treatment,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 18, no. 6, 2016.