- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 482568, 10 pages
Characterization of Porcine Endogenous Retrovirus Clones from the NIH Miniature Pig BAC Library
1Department of Animal Science & Biotechnology, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Chungnam National University, Daejeon 305-764, Republic of Korea
2Research and Analysis Division, National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service, Gyungki 430-824, Republic of Korea
3Subtropical Animal Experiment Station, National Institute of Animal Science, Jeju 690-150, Republic of Korea
4Division of Applied Life Science, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
Received 27 April 2011; Revised 8 June 2011; Accepted 16 June 2011
Academic Editor: Guihua H. Bai
Copyright © 2012 Seong-Lan Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mårten K. J. Schneider, and Jörg D. Seebach, “Xenotransplantation literature update, January-February 2012,” Xenotransplantation, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 133–136, 2012.
- Yi-Deun Jung, Ja-Rang Lee, Yun-Ji Kim, Hong-Seok Ha, Keon-Bong Oh, Gi-Sun Im, Bong-Hwan Choi, and Heui-Soo Kim, “Promoter activity analysis and methylation characterization of LTR elements of PERVs in NIH miniature pig,” Genes and Genetic Systems, vol. 88, no. 2, pp. 135–142, 2013.
- Magdalena Kimsa, Barbara Strzalka-Mrozik, Malgorzata Kimsa, Joanna Gola, Peter Nicholson, Krzysztof Lopata, and Urszula Mazurek, “Porcine Endogenous Retroviruses in Xenotransplantation—Molecular Aspects,” Viruses, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 2062–2083, 2014.