- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 162907, 7 pages
Pyrolytic and Kinetic Analysis of Two Coastal Plant Species: Artemisia annua and Chenopodium glaucum
1Yantai Institute of Coastal Zone Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 17 Chunhui Road, Laishan District, Yantai 264003, China
2Tianjin Key Laboratory of Animal and Plant Resistance/College of Life Science, Tianjin Normal University, Tianjin 300387, China
3Tianjin Aquatic Animal Infectious Disease Control and Prevention Center, Tianjin 300221, China
Received 13 July 2013; Revised 29 September 2013; Accepted 22 October 2013
Academic Editor: Wei Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Lili Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Mourant, Z. Wang, M. He et al., “Mallee wood fast pyrolysis: effects of alkali and alkaline earth metallic species on the yield and composition of bio-oil,” Fuel, vol. 90, no. 9, pp. 2915–2922, 2011.
- T. S. Lira, K. G. Santos, V. V. Murata, M. Gianesella, and M. A. S. Barrozo, “The use of nonlinearity measures in the estimation of kinetic parameters of sugarcane bagasse pyrolysis,” Chemical Engineering & Technology, vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 1699–1705, 2010.
- S. Munir, S. S. Daood, W. Nimmo, A. M. Cunliffe, and B. M. Gibbs, “Thermal analysis and devolatilization kinetics of cotton stalk, sugar cane bagasse and shea meal under nitrogen and air atmospheres,” Bioresource Technology, vol. 100, no. 3, pp. 1413–1418, 2009.
- D. K. Shen, S. Gu, B. Jin, and M. X. Fang, “Thermal degradation mechanisms of wood under inert and oxidative environments using DAEM methods,” Bioresource Technology, vol. 102, no. 2, pp. 2047–2052, 2011.
- J. Cai and R. Liu, “New distributed activation energy model: numerical solution and application to pyrolysis kinetics of some types of biomass,” Bioresource Technology, vol. 99, no. 8, pp. 2795–2799, 2008.
- G. Várhegyi, B. Bobály, E. Jakab, and H. Chen, “Thermogravimetric study of biomass pyrolysis kinetics: a distributed activation energy model with prediction tests,” Energy & Fuels, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 24–32, 2011.
- L. Li, N. Zhao, X. Fu, M. Shao, and S. Qin, “Thermogravimetric and kinetic analysis of Spirulina wastes under nitrogen and air atmospheres,” Bioresource Technology, vol. 140, pp. 152–157, 2013.
- J. Giuntoli, S. Arvelakis, H. Spliethoff, W. De Jong, and A. H. M. Verkooijen, “Quantitative and kinetic thermogravimetric fourier transform infrared (TG-FTIR) study of pyrolysis of agricultural residues: influence of different pretreatments,” Energy & Fuels, vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 5695–5706, 2009.
- K. Miura and T. Maki, “A simple method for estimating f(E) and k0(E) in the distributed activation energy model,” Energy & Fuels, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 864–869, 1998.
- A. Soria-Verdugo, N. Garcia-Hernando, L. Garcia-Gutierrez, and U. Ruiz-Rivas, “Analysis of biomass and sewage sludge devolatilization using the distributed activation energy model,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 65, pp. 239–244, 2013.