- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 384734, 9 pages
Propagation of Adult SSCs: From Mouse to Human
Department of Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College, 1300 York Avenue, LC-701, P.O. Box 282, New York, NY 10065, USA
Received 2 November 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Irma Virant-Klun
Copyright © 2013 Laura A. Martin and Marco Seandel. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Juhua Wang, Hongguo Cao, Xiuheng Xue, Caiyun Fan, Fugui Fang, Jie Zhou, Yunhai Zhang, and Xiaorong Zhang, “Effect of vitamin C on growth of caprine spermatogonial stem cells in vitro,” Theriogenology, 2013.
- Jiang Wu, Mingzhi Liao, Haijing Zhu, Kai Kang, Hailong Mu, Wencong Song, Zhiwei Niu, Xin He, Chunling Bai, Guangpeng Li, Xinping Li, and Jinlian Hua, “CD49f-Positive Testicular Cells in Saanen Dairy Goat Were Identified as Spermatogonia-Like Cells by miRNA Profiling Analysis,” Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, vol. 115, no. 10, pp. 1712–1723, 2014.
- Yi Zheng, Yaqing Zhang, Rongfeng Qu, Ying He, and Xiue Tian, “Spermatogonial stem cells from domestic animals: progress and prospects,” Reproduction, vol. 147, no. 3, pp. R65–R74, 2014.
- Sandro L. Pereira, Ana Sofia Rodrigues, Maria Ines Sousa, Marcelo Correia, Tania Perestrelo, and Joao Ramalho-Santos, “From gametogenesis and stem cells to cancer: common metabolic themes,” Human Reproduction Update, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 924–943, 2014.
- Deepa Bhartiya, Ambreen Shaikh, Sandhya Anand, Hiren Patel, Sona Kapoor, Kalpana Sriraman, Seema Parte, and Sreepoorna Unni, “Endogenous, very small embryonic-like stem cells: critical review, therapeutic potential and a look ahead,” Human Reproduction Update, 2016.
- Yoni Baert, Joery De Kock, João P. Alves-Lopes, Olle Söder, Jan-Bernd Stukenborg, and Ellen Goossens, “Primary Human Testicular Cells Self-Organize into Organoids with Testicular Properties,” Stem Cell Reports, 2016.
- Sj Bedford-Guaus, S Kim, L Mulero, Jm Vaquero, C Morera, R Adan-Milanès, A Veiga, and Á Raya, “Molecular markers of putative spermatogonial stem cells in the domestic cat,” Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 2016.