- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 703048, 12 pages
Microvesicles as Potential Ovarian Cancer Biomarkers
Department of Life, Health and Environmental Sciences, University of L’Aquila, 67100 L’Aquila, Italy
Received 12 October 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Tavan Janvilisri
Copyright © 2013 Ilaria Giusti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wenjie Wang, Huiyu Li, Yan Zhou, and Shenghua Jie, “Peripheral blood microvesicles are potential biomarkers for hepatocellular carcinoma,” Cancer Biomarkers, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 351–357, 2013.
- Liping Sun, Li Li, Zhao Li, Shuhui Hong, Qifeng Yang, Xun Qu, and Beihua Kong, “Alterations in the serum proteome profile during the development of ovarian cancer,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 2495–2501, 2014.
- Chin-Chou Wang, Chia-Cheng Tseng, Chang-Chun Hsiao, Huang-Chih Chang, Li-Teh Chang, Wen-Feng Fang, Steve Leu, Yi-Hsi Wang, Tzu-Hsien Tsai, Cheng-Ta Yang, Chih-Hung Chen, Hon-Kan Yip, Chi-Kung Ho, and Meng-Chih Lin, “Circulating Endothelial-Derived Activated Microparticle: A Useful Biomarker for Predicting One-Year Mortality in Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Ilaria Giusti, and Vincenza Dolo, “Extracellular Vesicles in Prostate Cancer: New Future Clinical Strategies?,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Yi Li, Gui-Ming Xiang, Lin-Lin Liu, Chang Liu, Fei Liu, Dong-Neng Jiang, and Xiao-Yun Pu, “Assessment of endogenous reference gene suitability for serum exosomal microRNA expression analysis in liver carcinoma resection studies,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 4683–4691, 2015.
- Ilaria Giusti, Marianna Di Francesco, Laura Cantone, Sandra D'Ascenzo, Valentina Bollati, Gaspare Carta, and Vincenza Dolo, “Time-dependent release of extracellular vesicle subpopulations in tumor CABAï¿½I cells,” Oncology Reports, 2015.
- Małgorzata Stec, Monika Baj-Krzyworzeka, Jarosław Baran, Kazimierz Węglarczyk, Maria Zembala, Jakub Barbasz, Antoni Szczepanik, and Marek Zembala, “Isolation and characterization of circulating micro(nano)vesicles in the plasma of colorectal cancer patients and their interactions with tumor cells,” Oncology Reports, 2015.
- Ingrid Evans-Osses, Luis H. Reichembach, and Marcel I. Ramirez, “Exosomes or microvesicles? Two kinds of extracellular vesicles with different routes to modify protozoan-host cell interaction,” Parasitology Research, 2015.
- Mukesh Verma, Tram Kim Lam, Elizabeth Hebert, and Rao L Divi, “Extracellular vesicles: potential applications in cancer diagnosis, prognosis, and epidemiology,” BMC Clinical Pathology, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Li Zhang, C Alexander Valencia, Meng Chen, Pu-Jun Guan, Biao Dong, and Ling Pan, “Transfer of microRNAs by extracellular membrane microvesicles: a nascent crosstalk model in tumor pathogenesis, especially tumor cell-microenvironment interactions,” Journal of Hematology & Oncology, vol. 8, no. 1, 2015.
- S. Koizume, S. Ito, Y. Yoshioka, T. Kanayama, Y. Nakamura, M. Yoshihara, R. Yamada, T. Ochiya, W. Ruf, E. Miyagi, F. Hirahara, and Y. Miyagi, “High-level secretion of tissue factor-rich extracellular vesicles from ovarian cancer cells mediated by filamin-A and protease-activated receptors,” Thrombosis and Haemostasis, vol. 115, no. 2, 2015.
- Nadiah Abu, and Rahman Jamal, “Circular RNAs as Promising Biomarkers: A Mini-Review,” Frontiers in Physiology, vol. 7, 2016.
- Muhammad Nawaz, Farah Fatima, Irina Nazarenko, Karin Ekström, Iram Murtaza, Mariam Anees, Aneesa Sultan, Luciano Neder, Giovanni Camussi, Hadi Valadi, Jeremy A. Squire, and Thomas Kislinger, “Extracellular vesicles in ovarian cancer: applications to tumor biology, immunotherapy and biomarker discovery,” Expert Review of Proteomics, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 395–409, 2016.
- Shentong Yu, Yifang Wei, Yuqiao Xu, Yuan Zhang, Jipeng Li, and Jian Zhang, “Extracellular vesicles in breast cancer drug resistance and their clinical application,” Tumor Biology, 2016.
- Nathalie Swier, and Henri H Versteeg, “Reciprocal links between venous thromboembolism, coagulation factors and ovarian cancer progression,” Thrombosis Research, vol. 150, pp. 8–18, 2017.