- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 761451, 9 pages
Differential Influence of Components Resulting from Atmospheric-Pressure Plasma on Integrin Expression of Human HaCaT Keratinocytes
1Institute of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Biology, University of Greifswald, Friedrich-Ludwig-Jahn-Straße 17, 17487 Greifswald, Germany
2Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology e.V. (INP), Campus PlasmaMed/PlasmaVitro, Felix-Hausdorff-Straße 2, 17489 Greifswald, Germany
3ZIK plasmatis, Leibniz Institute for Plasma Sciences and Technology e.V. (INP), Felix-Hausdorff-Straße 2, 17489 Greifswald, Germany
Received 2 April 2013; Accepted 10 June 2013
Academic Editor: Maxim E. Darvin
Copyright © 2013 Beate Haertel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [19 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Edward A. Ratovitski, Xiaoqian Cheng, Dayun Yan, Jonathan H. Sherman, Jerome Canady, Barry Trink, and Michael Keidar, “Anti-Cancer Therapies of 21st Century: Novel Approach to Treat Human Cancers Using Cold Atmospheric Plasma,” Plasma Processes and Polymers, 2014.
- Paola Brun, Surajit Pathak, Ignazio Castagliuolo, Giorgio Palu, Paola Brun, Matteo Zuin, Roberto Cavazzana, and Emilio Martines, “Helium Generated Cold Plasma Finely Regulates Activation of Human Fibroblast-Like Primary Cells,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Maxi Hoentsch, Rene Bussiahn, Henrike Rebl, Claudia Bergemann, Martin Eggert, Marcus Frank, Thomas von Woedtke, and Barbara Nebe, “Persistent Effectivity of Gas Plasma-Treated, Long Time-Stored Liquid on Epithelial Cell Adhesion Capacity and Membrane Morphology,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- J Winter, H Tresp, M U Hammer, S Iseni, S Kupsch, A Schmidt-Bleker, K Wende, M Dünnbier, K Masur, K-D Weltmann, and S Reuter, “ Tracking plasma generated H 2 O 2 from gas into liquid phase and revealing its dominant impact on human skin cells ,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 47, no. 28, pp. 285401, 2014.
- Kostya Ostrikov, Anne Mai-Prochnow, Anthony B. Murphy, Keith M. McLean, and Michael G. Kong, “Atmospheric pressure plasmas: Infection control and bacterial responses,” International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 2014.
- Beate Haertel, Thomas von Woedtke, Klaus-Dieter Weltmann, and Ulrike Lindequist, “Non-Thermal Atmospheric-Pressure Plasma Possible Application in Wound Healing,” Biomolecules & Therapeutics, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 477–490, 2014.
- S. Karrer, and S. Arndt, “Plasmamedizin in der Dermatologie,” Der Hautarzt, 2015.
- Elena Sysolyatina, Konstantin Sobyanin, Mikhail Vasiliev, Oleg Petrov, Gregor Morfill, Vladimir Fortov, Alexander Gintsburg, and Svetlana Emolaeva, “Non-thermal microwave argon plasma affects interactions of Listeria monocytogenes with mammalian cells but it does not kill the intracellular pathogen,” Clinical Plasma Medicine, 2015.
- Tobias Kisch, Andreas Helmke, Sophie Schleusser, Jungin Song, Eirini Liodaki, Felix Hagen Stang, Peter Mailaender, and Robert Kraemer, “Improvement of cutaneous microcirculation by cold atmospheric plasma (CAP): results of a controlled, prospective cohort study,” Microvascular Research, 2015.
- Julian Balzer, Kiara Heuer, Erhan Demir, Martin A. Hoffmanns, Sabrina Baldus, Paul C. Fuchs, Peter Awakowicz, Christoph V. Suschek, and Christian Oplaender, “Non-Thermal Dielectric Barrier Discharge (DBD) Effects on Proliferation and Differentiation of Human Fibroblasts Are Primary Mediated by Hydrogen Pero,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 12, 2015.
- S.Y. Zhong, Y.Y. Dong, D.X. Liu, D.H. Xu, S.X Xiao, H.L. Chen, and M.G. Kong, “Surface air plasma-induced cell death and cytokine release of human keratinocytes in the context of psoriasis,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 174, no. 3, pp. 542–552, 2015.
- Endre J Szili, Frances J Harding, Sung-Ha Hong, Franziska Herrmann, Nicolas H Voelcker, and Robert D Short, “The hormesis effect of plasma-elevated intracellular ROS on HaCaT cells,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 48, no. 49, pp. 495401, 2015.
- E Sysolyatina, M Vasiliev, M Kurnaeva, I Kornienko, O Petrov, V Fortov, A Gintsburg, E Petersen, and S Ermolaeva, “Frequency of cell treatment with cold microwave argon plasma is important for the final outcome,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 49, no. 29, pp. 294002, 2016.
- Ryugo Tero, Ryuma Yamashita, Hiroshi Hashizume, Yoshiyuki Suda, Hirofumi Takikawa, Masaru Hori, and Masafumi Ito, “Nanopore formation process in artificial cell membrane induced by plasma-generated reactive oxygen species,” Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2016.
- Daniela Boehm, Caitlin Heslin, Patrick J. Cullen, and Paula Bourke, “Cytotoxic and mutagenic potential of solutions exposed to cold atmospheric plasma,” Scientific Reports, vol. 6, pp. 21464, 2016.
- K. Wende, S. Bekeschus, A. Schmidt, L. Jatsch, S. Hasse, K.D. Weltmann, K. Masur, and T.V. Woedtke, “Risk assessment of a cold argon plasma jet in respect to its mutagenicity,” Mutation Research/Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis, 2016.
- Yoshiyuki Suda, Ryugo Tero, Ryuma Yamashita, Kota Yusa, and Hirofumi Takikawa, “Reduction in lateral lipid mobility of lipid bilayer membrane by atmospheric pressure plasma irradiation,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 55, no. 3S2, pp. 03DF05, 2016.
- Miriam Stella Mann, Regina Tiede, Karsten Gavenis, Georg Daeschlein, Rene Bussiahn, Klaus-Dieter Weltmann, Steffen Emmert, Thomas von Woedtke, and Raees Ahmed, “Introduction to DIN-specification 91315 based on the characterization of the plasma jet kINPen® MED,” Clinical Plasma Medicine, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 35–45, 2016.
- Ki Cheon Kim, Mei Jing Piao, Susara Ruwan Kumara Madduma Hewage, Xia Han, Kyoung Ah Kang, Jin Oh Jo, Young Sun Mok, Jennifer H. Shin, Yeunsoo Park, Suk Jae Yoo, and Jin Won Hyun, “Non-thermal dielectric-barrier discharge plasma damages human keratinocytes by inducing oxidative stress,” International Journal Of Molecular Medicine, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 29–38, 2016.