- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 821428, 5 pages
Normative Findings for Periocular Anthropometric Measurements among Chinese Young Adults in Hong Kong
1Discipline of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Waltham, MA 02452, USA
3Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Received 19 April 2013; Revised 24 June 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: Michael P. Fautsch
Copyright © 2013 Yasas S. N. Jayaratne et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yasas S.N. Jayaratne, Curtis K. Deutsch, and Roger A. Zwahlen, “A 3D anthropometric analysis of the orolabial region in Chinese young adults,” British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2013.
- Yasas S. N. Jayaratne, Curtis K. Deutsch, and Roger A. Zwahlen, “Nasal Morphology of the Chinese: Three-Dimensional Reference Values for Rhinoplasty,” Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, vol. 150, no. 6, pp. 956–961, 2014.
- Qian Li, Xinchun Zhang, Kang Li, Yadan Quan, Xianxian Cai, Siying Xu, Feng Zhu, and Rong Lu, “Normative anthropometric analysis and aesthetic indication of the ocular region for young Chinese adults,” Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, 2015.
- Kimberley W. Chan, Li Deng, and Erik M. Weissberg, “Detection of Strabismus by Non-Health Care Professionals in an Ethnically Diverse Set of Images,” Jama Ophthalmology, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 30–36, 2016.