- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 947687, 6 pages
Role of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in the Production of Prostaglandin E2 and Nitric Oxide during Experimental Murine Paracoccidioidomycosis
1Department of Agricultural Sciences-Food Science, State University of Maringa, Avenida Colombo 5.790, 87.020-900 Maringá, PR, Brazil
2Department of Basic Health Sciences, State University of Maringa, Avenida Colombo 5.790, 87.020-900 Maringá, PR, Brazil
3Department of Chemistry, State University of Maringa, Avenida Colombo 5.790, 87.020-900 Maringá, PR, Brazil
Received 18 April 2013; Revised 25 September 2013; Accepted 7 October 2013
Academic Editor: Yoshio Ishibashi
Copyright © 2013 S. C. Sargi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marjan Ganjali Dashti, Peyman Abdeshahian, Wan Mohtar Wan Yusoff, Mohd Sahaid Kalil, and Aidil Abdul Hamid, “ Repeated Batch Fermentation Biotechnology for the Biosynthesis of Lipid and Gamma-Linolenic Acid by Cunninghamella bainieri 2A1 ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Gabriele Saccone, and Vincenzo Berghella, “Omega-3 supplementation to prevent recurrent preterm birth: a systematic review and metaanalysis of randomized controlled trials,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2015.
- Gehan A. Mostafa, Heba Y. El-Khashab, and Laila Y. AL-Ayadhi, “A possible association between elevated serum levels of brain-specific auto-antibodies and reduced plasma levels of docosahexaenoic acid in autistic children,” Journal of Neuroimmunology, 2015.
- Kunio Yui, George Imataka, and Yohei Kawasaki, “Competitive Interaction Between Plasma Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Arachidonic Acid is Related to Down-Regulation of A Signaling Mediator,” Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 318–327, 2016.